Ghosts?

I LOVE THIS PLACE! :)  :unsure:

Red Cat, Crimson; well met says I. Hangin out with scum like me can ruin a reputation, or build one, dependin on which way ye be takin. YAR HAR HAR HAR!

Bo

Speaking as a girl with a reputation lower than a worms tit, I'm familiar with the highs and lows of infamy :unsure:

Pleased t' meet yer Bo. May yer bilge pump never fail yer and may yer portholes never become blocked :unsure:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hangin out with scum like me can ruin a reputation, or build one, dependin on which way ye be takin. YAR HAR HAR HAR!

Aye...

There's the fun of it! :unsure:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Aye, Tis' nice to be missed. Although, I do watch from the shadows in a low-key type of manner.

Jacky Tar Posted on Dec 19 2006, 11:49 PM

"Damn, Blackfoot, Siren and Capt. Bo all postin'! Ye all been away too long!"

"Blackfoot, Red Cat thought ye had washed out t' sea. Hope ye'll visit the Pub Beach Party, again!"

Thank ye kindly Mr. Jacky Tar. I suppose it wouldn't be too bad if'n I was washed out to sea with the Pretty Red Cat! Any remote islands around?

Siren an Blackfoot!! In th flesh! Whar ye been? Singapore? Th spice islands? I was beginnin t' wonder if ye been in irons sommeres!

Bring yer scurrilous selves o'er here an have one r two on me pocket!

I be right here Red Cat. Thank ye fer the drinks m'lady! I will PM you soon with some sweet nuthin's.

signature4.jpg]

Greatly flatterin words Blackfoot! Those an shiny things get a big smile from the Cat! :angry:

Tis goode to have ye among us agin!

Blackfoot my man ... How far from Joplin Mo. are you?

Blackfoot - ya know how you an' I where tossing out ideas to get all of us "local" pyrates together? Well, seein' as how Bo be not far from m' homestead and being he and I have shore leave until Jan 8th (for the same bloody reason) - what 'bout attempting to have that get together?

Bo - aye, tis true, Joplin be 'bout 45 mins from me (gods above, that puts me smack between you an' Blackfoot ... should I be worried? B) )

What say you, Bo - shall we attempt a get together of the "locals" afore shore leave be through? I know we've a new lass by the name of Scarlett Morgan near to Blackfoot an' Captain Jack Daniels be from the "Big Mac" area of Ok.

Think it over fellers an' let a lass know, eh?

Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

;) Siren an Blackfoot!! In th flesh! Whar ye been? Singapore? Th spice islands? I was beginnin t' wonder if ye been in irons sommeres!

Bring yer scurrilous selves o'er here an have one r two on me pocket! ;)

I have been aboard the WatchDog attending me duties. Or tryin to..As for bein swept away or locked in irons...well that be a story for a diffrent time.. ;);)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

sniff.. I sees Capn Bo in the pub and here I get all misty-eyed..

okay enough with the boo hoo.. BRING ME A RUM!!

Hello Laddy and its about time you showed your hind end around here.. Tell Ray to bring me a cranberry and rum Blush and we'll see who can split an apple seed with a knife..

and as far as you all agettig together.. if you don't take pics an share them, I'll tell Davy Jones you took his heart... bwahahaha!

Damn, If I were closer and it wasn't winter I would say I'd like to meet up too, but its just too dang far.. Have a slurp of rum fer me, my dearies.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Well, I have hated Christmas time ever since I lost my daughter that day in '93.

This is the BEST damn Christmas I've had in all those years.

Merrydeath my luv, I am nearly speechless and ain't ashamed to say that I'm damn close to tears as I sit here.

This place is HOME, and ya'll are family. Always a place for you, I will fight kill or die for any of you, and that you can be certain of.

As for the gatherin of scum like us, I hope Joplin is fully insured!

Time to get things rollin or we'll see it pass. Lets get the PM's goin and make it happen.

I've a contact livin in Mulberry Ks. who is from Liberal (on the Missouri side) that is more familiar with that area, and will probably let me bunk over down there. I will contact him tomorrow and see what comes of it.

My brother Big Ed is wantin to come along. He refuses to go modern with the computers, but is one of us just the same.

Mad Jack, Merry, you will both be there because I will have you both in my head and my heart. That goes for the rest of the pub crew as well.

I gotta go for tonite and get some rest for tomorrow.

See you all soon.... Bo

BTW... Are we gonna do this in garb or just "blend" with the locals?

Thank ye kindly Mr. Jacky Tar. I suppose it wouldn't be too bad if'n I was washed out to sea with the Pretty Red Cat! Any remote islands around?

"I believe she be near the island of Manhatten! A bit cold this time of year, an' hardly remote."

"Red Cat, not bad t' be at sea wit', sez ye; ye'd be hard pressed t' do better than our Red Cat, sez I."

B) awwwWWWW!! Ye Guys!!!!rc.jpg~*BLUSH*~ :P

If I'm in your head, luv, don't go getting too full of the rum.. I don't need a hangover worse then the one I hope ta have tonight.. the only celebratin I will do for Christmas.. its a lonely time this year fer me, but hoping that its better next one.

to all my Midwestern friends.. Merry (death) Christmas!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

why you little..... or big..... so that's why I have a headache.. consarn it!!

(anything for a friend, but I was wishing I would have the celebration too!)

:P

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Sorry luv... Didn't know it worked that way!

Har Har... just wait til me Ex-wife wakes up tomorrow! Oh man is she gonna be sick! :)

I got a whole bottle of Meyers here under me nose. MWAHAHAHA!

Wish I could be ther to see there wasn't any problem with the lonliness Lass! Merry Merry Cristmas!

Bo

Shakes her head and lifts her own tankard full of Everclear and Something Red.. there's nothing ta say I can't give me head ache to you either!! har har har..

Not ta worry about the Merryd of the pirates.. I'll be okay.. maybe not a happy pirate but I'll survive.. sigh. I just wish I had some luck in me life, besides having wonderful friends like yous.

til later, I'm on my way to mass ta see if the lightning will hit me at midnight mass.. I'll be on tomorrow.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Welcome back sir...glad to see ye have found port once more. :P

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...