Ghosts?

Well, it wasn't for lack of effort, but all my attempts at self destruction failed. No matter where I went, how hard I tried, pissed off as many enemies as I could... still, here I remain. In every port I am known, the old crews wouldn't let me give up the ghost, and have me convinced to carry on. So... with no further blatherin, rums all around fer any who's drinkin. Capt. Bo is buyin. DRINK UP YOU SCUM! YEEEEEE-HAAAAAW!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye,

Tis goode ta have ye back...

Slainte!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

[/size][/font]about damned tyme ye' dragged your scabourous arse back aboard ye scurvvy cur .....now whare's that rum ye be pouring!!! :lol::lol::lol:

good to have ye back lad ....have made sure there was a berth kept open fer yer return ..... stow yer kit and get to pourin' :lol::lol::lol::lol: [/i][/b]

Captain Bo!!!!!!! How wonderful to have ye back! You have been missed as for Mad Jack he's still about. :lol::lol:

Welcome back, and a Plunder Me Cherry please good sir.

*Callenish-Tis good to see you as well!*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

DAMN! I musta splashed rum in me eye! It be a waterin somewhat.

Women out of hand? And this is a BAD thing? :o My Brother it is a fime day today, for me to see you all is a true holiday blessing.

Silkie... you shouldn't tell such tales... "good girl" indeed! ;)

Siren my beauty! Missed you as well. Hope the seas been good to ya in my absense.

Callenish... Good to hear you are doing good with the new ticker. We'll always wonder if it's you comin, or that dreaded croc that took ol' Hook's hand! ;)

Crimson, I don't believe we've been properly introduced... I be Capt. Bo of the White Trash Fur company of Brigands and Highwaymen. Good to meet you. Have yer pleasure in drink on me.

DAMN GOOD to be HOMEPORT again!

Bo

Captain Bo, I humbly bow before yer presence extending me arm with a good bottle of rum. Ere' I am, the humble Pyrate Captain Blackfoot standing before ye. Speaking of ghosts, I have been a ghost meself trolling just off of the coast watching through me lookin' glass from afar. I have not posted fer quite some time, but ye have brought me out from the woodwerks. Welcome to ye Captain Bo, tis' so good to see ye back ere' at this fyne establishment!

signature4.jpg]

HOLY SHIITES! Look what has happened! This is the finest gift a man could get ever on any occaision. Tis I who be humbled mate! Happy I am to be in such fine company. Now this calls for a real village burnin ruckus! PYRATE PARTY :blink:;););)

Welcome home yerself my friend!

Bo

Captain Siren of the Poesidon Posted on Dec 19 2006, 04:45 PM

Hello Captain Blackfoot, tis an honor to have ye back with us as well. And just in time for Christmas! 

Thank ye Captain Siren from the bottom of me blackened heart. Tis' truly an honor fer such a lovely lady to take notice of me coming back into this pub.

Capt. Bo of the WTF co. Posted on Dec 19 2006, 04:51 PM

HOLY SHIITES! Look what has happened! This is the finest gift a man could get ever on any occaision. Tis I who be humbled mate! Happy I am to be in such fine company. Now this calls for a real village burnin ruckus! PYRATE PARTY   

Welcome home yerself my friend!

Bo 

Captain Bo, thank ye very much. Ye be a true friend of mine. The offer still stands when the weather be playin' nice. Me Steel Horse is beckoning fer me attention and wantin' to ride to Missouri!

signature4.jpg]

Ya heres to ye :blink:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

ARRRRGH! Oderless! Damn glad ta see you sir! Hope all is well with you and yours.

Blackfoot my man, that ride WILL happen and winter be damned too! I rode to campus and back most of the first part of the fall semester, until one day the books all shifted while I was into a leaner curve on my way home. It took all my riding abilities to keep her up, and I decided not to ride with all those books anymore.

How far from Joplin Mo. are you? I'd really enjoy tossin down some drink with ya friend! If ya still have my e-mail, keep in touch. I just checked my adresses and yours is there. I have Carharts and a windshield and a biker beast within, so lets hook 'em up!

Bo

"Damn, Blackfoot, Siren and Capt. Bo all postin'! Ye all been away too long!"

"Captain Siren I hope yer feelin' better, luv."

"Blackfoot, Red Cat thought ye had washed out t' sea. Hope ye'll visit the Pub Beach Party, again!"

"Capt. Bo, I'm Jacky Tar an' I hope t' see yer self around the pub!"

Well met Mr. Tar. Although most folk wish NOT to see me around. :)

At any rate, I'm in port til the 8th of Jan. when spring semester begins. Til then, I plan to wreak havoc in all quarters and ty to liven up the place. Seems a bit too quiet around here to me. What say vou? And have yer pleasure form the bar on me sir.

Bo

:unsure: Siren an Blackfoot!! In th flesh! Whar ye been? Singapore? Th spice islands? I was beginnin t' wonder if ye been in irons sommeres!

Bring yer scurrilous selves o'er here an have one r two on me pocket! :unsure:

Captain Bo seems yer infamy is well known about these parts! So I'll welcome ye back an haloo says I. If ye be buyin, an ale would be fyne! Second round is on The Red Cat ! :unsure:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...