Scarlet's Mid-Winter Promotion

Come on out this weekend to the Prime Outlet Mall in Gainesville, Texas and join "The Ladies of the Salty Kiss" as we entertain mall shoppers at the Scarlet's Festival Shoppe (Shop # 560) both Saturday and Sunday.

Joining us on Saturday from 3pm-5pm will be the "Bilge Pumps" from DFW area. Artist, Alain Viesca will be on hand for art signings.

So, come on out and enjoy a mini-ren faire in the middle of the holidaze rush and get those last minute presents for the ren faire lover in your life!

We'll save ya a seat at our shows! (each one will be different)

Fair Seas and Followin' Winds

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 2 weeks later...

Dinnae fash luv, ya can always travel up to OKC to catch the 3rd Annual Scarlet's Mid-Winter Festival (www.scarletsfest.com) the last weekend of January. Will be ALOT more to do and there will be ALOT more patrons that want to play than we encountered at the promo.

Fair Winds and Followin' Seas

Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 1 month later...

My wife and I attended Muenster/Gainesville's first mini Ren Faire a couple of years ago but never heard any thing else from there since. Are you attached to that in any way? My wife is(unfortunately)in Chicago this weekend so we couldn't have attend the OKC Faire anyway, but I was unaware of this event. Are there other Oklahoma events?

Fate, I've found as o' late, has raised its ugly head ta' redeem ih'self.......

lets see... Scarlet's Is In January and just passed.

Norman Medieval Fair is last weekend in March

Oklahoma Ren Fest in Muskogee is all the weekends in May

Stroud's King Arthur Fair is early Oct.

Tulsa also has a small Ren Fair toward the end of summer.

Couple of other tiny startup affairs that may or may not happen this year.

Ahhh, the Red River Renaissance Fantasy Faire . . . killed by a hurricane! But, me friend, don't forget Middlefaire down in Hillsboro! If ye like smaller faires where the people are friendlier and the setting more primitive, then come to Middlefaire in October! Check out www.Middlefaire.net for the dates and ticket info. Come to see my vessel, "The Adventure Fantasy," a two masted caravel, permanently docked at the Middlefaire harbor! I plan on building a permanent structure this year for a booth and it should be ready by October, 2007. It's going to be a reproduction of a sailing vessel where you come aboard to peruse my plunder and see if there's anything you wish to buy. I MUST finance that next voyage to the land of the Hindi, don't ye know!

See you in the Middle!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."