Pyrate Jewelry

Good e'ening, mates! Just wanted to let ye know that I've recently found some great jewelry that would be suitable to the pyrate attire.

Because of Pirates of the Caribbean being such a hit (and rightly so, may I add!), coin *everything* has come "into style." Target and Mervyns has a few whole lines (made by Xhilirations, and a couple of other brand-names) that carry coin earrings, necklaces with silver, bronze, and gold layered with coins, bronze rings... that sort'o stuff. If I have time later, I'll upload a few shots (I sorta went nuts with my recent cash fun, y'see... and thus have acquired quite a bit o' new plunder... *blush*).

Just thought I'd letya know! It really is great stuff... and all on sale, too! Arr!

--Mab, recently well-adorned!

:(

Prepare to be boarded!

I'd like to see the prices on that stuff. I mean I have a great deal of reales and lots of other stuff but I don't like touching it, period, let alone carrying it around with me. Some cheap stuff just for show is just what the doctor ordered. Do you have a link to the stuff you were talking about?

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

For whatever frustratin' reason, neither the Target nor Mervyn's websites have any information on the jewelry I bought, and they aren't recognizing the code #'s from the price tags. I will tell ye, though, that I bought a few things of the Cherokee brand, and a few from the Xhiliration brand. All rings (big honkin bronze, NICE rings) were $5.99, I got a few neat necklaces priced at $6.98 each, a bracelet at around $2.00... That kind of thing.

If you have a Target or a Mervyn's near you, just go to the jewelry racks (near the glass counters, but they aren't the expensive stuff you find there, they're just hanging on those kiosk-type contraptions). There are a lot more brands that are carrying coin jewelry than the two I named, all at fairly good prices. I apologize for the lack of linkage... I'm still lookin' though, and I'll see if I can find something you can use as a reference. Also, I'd be willing to post images, if ye want to see what kind of thing I'm talkin' about.

*mutters about the indecency of store websites not having all that's in their bloody store*

--Mab

Prepare to be boarded!