Zizzle PotC Wave 3

John_Young

Arr... Just in time for PirateMas, Zizzle has released more of their 3 3/4" figures.

At me local ports O' Call I have found Final Duel Jack, Final Duel Will, Ragetti, and Barbossa.

Th' Jack and Will are just coatless and in a fightin' pose. Barbossa is pretty cool lookin' and Ragetti comes with Davy Joneses' chest and key.

Now my Pintel shall never be alone!

On a somewhat related note those of you into MegaBloks Pyrates or the MegaBloks PotC, TRU has 40% off all MegaBloks. So you too can get th' Black Pearl for around $24. It probably lasts until next Sunday.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

• 1 month later...

Wave 4 has now been spotted. In addition to those 2 potc3 sneak peak figs (Liz and Hung Lo the Asian Pirate) there is hatchet Will, Half Skeletal Jack, a new Davy Jones, and the one Davy pirate with the ball and chain. Look for them now!

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Wave 4 has now been spotted. In addition to those 2 potc3 sneak peak figs (Liz and Hung Lo the Asian Pirate) there is hatchet Will, Half Skeletal Jack, a new Davy Jones, and the one Davy pirate with the ball and chain. Look for them now!

that one davey pirate ye be lookin' fer is clanker.i searched it up while checking the prices on me other potc collectibles.but i also,spent a lot of booty on a bunch of historical pirate books fer my research i do reserach more than i collect thf fighures!i have all of set one though! :lol: :)

"yoho,hoho,a pirates life for me!"

I was lucky enough to find Barbossa! Seriously... of all the figures at Wal Mart... there was only ONE Barbossa. He was up on the top shelf. Aye... pure pirate determination to obtain Barbossa... the one an' only!

So.. Barbossa stands b'side Davy Jones. :) 2 of my favs in PotC. :o

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!