Hello, mates!

Scarlett Morgan

crowsnest.jpg

Ahoy yar Scallywagin bilgerat... Welcome To this eerr Pub.. Many a fyne PYrate about.... Eyes see ye has increased the rank of fyne pyrates! :huh:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Scarlet lass, please fergiv m'lack o'manners. Twas rude o'me t'address MerryDeath in yer tred wit out firs intraducin m'self t'u.

I'm Silkie, oft refered to as "Silkie Smooth" by d'handsom capn' Blackfoot. Pleased t'make yer aquaintence.

Silkie curtsies to the lass...

N'I'll b'takin ya up on yer offer uv a dram o'rum or two.

...her empty tankard held out to said lass.

:huh:

Hail an' well met tae ya Scarlett lass. Blackfoot didst tell m' 'bout yer presence in these parts. M' an' a goodly part o' m' crew also call the rollin "seas" o' Oklahoma haim (though two others call the "seas" o' Texas haim).

Enjoy yer drink an' the next round be on m'. B)

Fair Winds an' Followin' Seas tae ye

Captain Emerald Shaunassey

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 2 weeks later...
Ahh missy ye'll have to come to Scarlett's Midwinter Fest in OKC in January since ye live so close.

Aye, that she will hae tae do, Shadoes. And dinnae ya bae a stranger neither - come up and introduce yerself tae m' and m' crew as we'll be performing down tae Scarlet's again this year.

Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...