Hello, mates!

Scarlett Morgan

I was signaled by Cap'n Blackfoot that this be a fine port, so I dropped in for a little visit. My name is Scarlett Morgan and I be stuck on this god forsaken spit of land called Oklahoma. I hear tell of some fine pirates in these waters and would like to make their acquiantance, savy?

:lol:

Scarlett

"I know indeed what evil I intend to do, but stronger than all my afterthoughts is my fury, fury that brings upon mortals the greatest evils. -Euripides

"Well behaved women rarely make history."

Welcome t' th pub! Another land locked pirate aye? I be sendin ye a bucket o th briny stuff from th East Coast! :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Any friend o' Blackfoot's a friend o' mine.

Pull up a chair and uncork that rum, wouldya?

Now how'd ye get the words right out o me mouth there Matt?

Either way, wellcome to tha pub Scarlett Morgan. Tis nice ta see more o tha land locked pyrates around. Though I supose I'm more in the river pyrate designation me self, tis nothing like being on the big saltys thats fer sure.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Now how'd ye get the words right out o me mouth there Matt?

I have my ways, luv.

Jest y' best not tell anyone how I got ya t' squeal...I mean give it up...I....aw hell..... :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Ahoy there mate. I too be a land locked Okie, and a friend of Blackfoot's. There seems to be quite a few of us (okies) here. As I'm seeing it, we may be needin an okie pirate party. Til that happens I will settle for a tankard of grog and wish thee well. :lol::rolleyes:

I fear not heaven nor hell....for the sea shall judge me!!

Captain J. Daniels

Better to be hated for who you are.......than loved for who you are not

CaptainJackDaniels@pyracy.com

Black Pearl Leather & Finery

My Webpage

See? What did I tell you Miss Scarlett Morgan. Many of pirates ere' to welcome ye with open arms. These be good people inspite of our re..rep..repitition..or is it reputation? Either way m'lady, I am quite sure it works and you get our meanin'.

So, as far as the prior posts, let me warn thee on introductions with yer new found friendship ...Red Cat Jenny: Her eyes are the eyes of the siren sitting upon the rock calling fer the sailor to his demise. She is a true piratess. God Bless her! Rumba Rue: She is my siren and my demise. She be a true leader and a seductive leader at that. Mad Matt: His name tells all! He is crazy, but I loves me brother! Crazy Chole Black: Another one with such soothing seductive eyes. Her eyes will lead ye thru the darkness for they glow in the dark. Captain Jack Daniels: A very dangerous man and a man not to be crossed. But a true heart of a pirate and a good "Okie" friend and brother! God love em'. Last but not least...my good friend Jacky Tar. This man is me bad influence and I loves him for it. As for me, I am but a humble pirate just lookin' to share a free drink with the compliments of m'lady Miss Scarlett Morgan. Nothing hard for me m'lady. Just a double shot of rum and keep 'em coming!!

Finally, welcome aboard Miss Scarlett and don't be shy! Post what you want to post.

signature4.jpg]

His name tells all! He is crazy, but I loves me brother!

Awwwww, shucks! ***Tearin' up and snifflin' a bit.***

To my bruda from anoda muda! ;)

Welcome aboard, luv. Don't let us scare y' off! ;)

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

It seems I am belatedly welcoming you to the Pub but it seems ye keep good comapny. As for Oklahoma, I hail from Texas!

Although I do have to wonder about Blackfoot and what he would say bout me. *grins*

Now how about a Plunder Me cherry Luv, extra cherries of course.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

In my best singing voice......

Ooooooo...Ok! lahoma...where the wind comes sweeping down the plain!

Welcome Miss Scarlett Morgan! I'll have a tall glass of Ovaltine...and pour one for yerself ;)

"Without caffine, I'd have no personality at all"

Welcome to the pub Lady! Tis a fine place and I see ye be already havin some fine friends. Let us hope, now that ye be here, there will be many more to add.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Aye, welcome to tha Pub Scarlett Morgan,

Tis truthful council that shares this fine fellowship with ye.

Come fill your tankard full with spirit and yer spirit full with pleasure.

Alder

Alder.jpg

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Twain

See? What did I tell you Miss Scarlett Morgan. Many of pirates ere' to welcome ye with open arms. These be good people inspite of our re..rep..repitition..or is it reputation? Either way m'lady, I am quite sure it works and you get our meanin'.

So, as far as the prior posts, let me warn thee on introductions with yer new found friendship ...Red Cat Jenny: Her eyes are the eyes of the siren sitting upon the rock calling fer the sailor to his demise. She is a true piratess. God Bless her! Rumba Rue: She is my siren and my demise. She be a true leader and a seductive leader at that. Mad Matt: His name tells all! He is crazy, but I loves me brother! Crazy Chole Black: Another one with such soothing seductive eyes. Her eyes will lead ye thru the darkness for they glow in the dark. Captain Jack Daniels: A very dangerous man and a man not to be crossed. But a true heart of a pirate and a good "Okie" friend and brother! God love em'. Last but not least...my good friend Jacky Tar. This man is me bad influence and I loves him for it. As for me, I am but a humble pirate just lookin' to share a free drink with the compliments of m'lady Miss Scarlett Morgan. Nothing hard for me m'lady. Just a double shot of rum and keep 'em coming!!

Finally, welcome aboard Miss Scarlett and don't be shy! Post what you want to post.

Blackfoot...you fergot me.. and here I am, little ol safe me. I'll just sits here in the dark, whittlen on a leg bone and think about that bag of gold in your pocket.

welcome lass.. to the bawdy, bloody, beauutiful brethern of the beaches.. the plunder bunnys of the plains! As one o the landlocked ladies, I'll even buy ya a drink.. with Blackfoot's gold!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Methinks this 'ere port is good for me own gold....did I forget t'mention that I be a purveyor of rum? Drink up me hearties! :lol:

Scarlett

"I know indeed what evil I intend to do, but stronger than all my afterthoughts is my fury, fury that brings upon mortals the greatest evils. -Euripides

"Well behaved women rarely make history."

Crazy Chole Black: Another one with such soothing seductive eyes. Her eyes will lead ye thru the darkness for they glow in the dark.

aww, Captain, flattery will get you everywhere.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Crazy Chole Black: Another one with such soothing seductive eyes. Her eyes will lead ye thru the darkness for they glow in the dark.

aww, Captain, flattery will get you everywhere.

"Aye, Blackfoot is a smooth tongue devil. Be not so sure that were flattery, wit' out a tease. He did say yer dead lights glowed in the dark, after all!"

Purveyor of rum! Well, in that case, I'll have me usual, a glass of French bubbly with a shot of Tattoo.

Welcome to the Pub, Scarlet. :ph34r:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog