Ahoy... Just docked and makin' me introductions...

Captain Synn

It seems only right and proper to be introducin’ meself prior to postin’ around this place.

Me name’s Ashton Synn… though my crew seems to have taken to callin’ me “Captain Weird Beard” when they think I’m not listenin’…

I been int’reseted in Pirates since I was but a wee one… that were some time ago…

As of late I find meself lookin’ fer more opportunities to put on me pirate gear and join in with others carryin’ cutlasses and flintlocks, wearing cocked hats and waistcoats… I’m a member of a few

costuming and prop forums and I got it in me head to look fer a Pirate Forum… and here ye arrrrrrrrrr.

I don’t spend much time on the computer (or as I call it “That infernal contraption”), so I won’t likely be the most prolific contributor on this forum, but I’ll be here and I’ll chime in when I can.

Most of my time is spent in my workshop where I design and create pieces of what I like to call “Leathern Artwear” which has been my living fer the past 17 years.

I’m int’rested in most all aspects of Pirates… from fact to fantasy.

I’ve been readin’ up on Blackbeard and designin’ and makin’ Pirate hats fer fun.

To put a face to the name here’s a couple of pics;

CaptainWeirdBeard3.jpg

Yer’s truly at the Salem Pirate Faire.

CaptainWeirdBeardCursed1.jpg

Ain’t never been quite the same since I took that coin from that monkey…

So… Hello Pyracy Pub… Lookin’ forward to gettin’ to know ye!

Ashton Synn

NyghtCraftLogoRed.jpg

Highest Quality Handcrafted Leather on or off the 7 seas!

Ahh well… should have been readily apparent in a Pub such as this…

Fergive the lack of courtesy… Like Black Bart Roberts before me I’m a teetotaler and drink is not usually the first thing on my mind.

But not to worry… Me crew and I just hit a Galleon on the way into port and this round is on yer’s truly!

Drink up me hearties!

Ashton Synn

NyghtCraftLogoRed.jpg

Highest Quality Handcrafted Leather on or off the 7 seas!

Oh good, if yer not drinkin it, there's more fer me. A crewe o little swabs hit me port today n I could use the stiff drink!

Rum o course Ray! Welcome Captain Synn.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Step aboard, me jonny, but wares an' plunk ta tha wenches, smugglers an pyrates in yer shadow. Tho' plump er shallow yer hang of purse may be....aye, now then, me bigh....shake yer twitch ta tha breeze now....fer tha weight uvvyer werth be on the whim of tha Pub wenches......

And tis a jury uvv unequaled measure....this we know, aye an' this we do be knowin'....stow any fanboy rite of frivolity...nay, nay, so ye say... Fare well on yer best, bigh......the thighs of Lilith do not baien....

Fate, I've found as o' late, has raised its ugly head ta' redeem ih'self.......

Fergive the lack of courtesy… Like Black Bart Roberts before me I’m a teetotaler and drink is not usually the first thing on my mind.

"Well then, since ye don't imbibe, I must warn ye most here do! At least fer appearances sake."

"Good on ye, Captain Synn fer offerin' us the courtesy of a drink."

"A toast t' yer health, which is probably better than most, since ye don't drink."

"Ah, as to that last picture, you should know better than to take coin from a not-dead monkey.

Welcome to the Pub. I'll have me usual, champagne with a tot of Tattoo.

Cheers. :blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

scary_eyes_anim_e0.gif

Eyes sees ya made it this way errr ... Well Sir... Welcome to da Pub.. ;)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Aye welcome Mr Synn.. I be in the mood fer a Bailey's tonight! Thankee!

;) T' yer health! ;)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Captain Synn, tis truely a freightful experience meeting you! Your make-up in the second shot is some of the best I have ever seen!

Now sir, I do not imbibe nearly as often as I should ...errr, I mean I imbibe far too often than I should, err, That is to say...

in honnor of your arrival I shall hoist a tankard!

A warm pirate greeting to ya, now I'd like me drink. Twas nice the introduct'n and all, so while ya yappin, I'll be drinkin. This isn't your empty purse I hope ...... ;);)

I fear not heaven nor hell....for the sea shall judge me!!

Captain J. Daniels

Better to be hated for who you are.......than loved for who you are not

CaptainJackDaniels@pyracy.com

Black Pearl Leather & Finery

My Webpage

Greetings Sir and welcome aboard!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

A new crew member to rob and toy with.... I mean welcome and buy a drink fer.

Welcome to the pirates pub, where drinks are cold and the lasses hot.. or was that vice versa?

anyway, buy me a drink and tell me a tale!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg