What be ye doin' fer All Hallow's Eve?

PirateSSe

Why bother...... just went out and played Pyrate... .. ok a farie, and a bad clown..... that was it for dress up night.....dang.... I hate living in a place where there is absolutly no imagination.........

Damn... I'm living in hell right now.... no thought... no imagination... nothing......buncha red neck ass...... OK PG13...... but heck.....

You would think ... once a year... some of these idiots could do something...... nah.......

Is there anyplace else where people play dress-up for Halloweem?...........

Halloween is my favorite Holliday... messes me up when no one else wants to play........

Ignore the bad spelling.... I'm kinda mad right now... an going to drink myself worse tonight.....

I can sympathise with you in every way!

Everything you said, I feel too!

Hopefully, we'll be out of this hole in a few weeks.......... :)

One would think that more people would dress up on a college campus, but myself and my roommate seem to be the only ones. I'm wearing my medieval garb today; tonight I'm a Siamese twin.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

I'm dressed an an airport employee at the moment.... but I have me pirate undies on!

Wanted ta wish all ye scallywags a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Let's see. I worked late which means that I got home around 11:30 AM.

Then I slept. Kidies may have come to the door but I was asleep. Oh well.

Now I prepare to leave for rehersal. Hmmmm, perhaps I should go in costume. I'd dress as a Frankenstein monster but as I look at my hair the way it is I could be the bride of Frankenstein with no effort at all!

:ph34r::ph34r:Wot you laughin at?

I live out in the boonies. Trick or treaters are too scared to hike up to the house. So, I'll be staying home, with a nice fire in the fireplace, snuggled on the couch with my husband and cats, and sipping some hot chocolate laced with Tattoo. Maybe watch a movie.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Awh.... I just put on my Pyrate clothing ... and went to th' bar..... other than some tourist.... none of the locals figured anything was outta place..... It's only Patt in his Pyrate stuff....... ;)

PirateSSe

Ye can have whatever yer little heart desires.

Aaaargh... ye shouldn't be sayin' things like that...... Me dirty little black heat has got some ...... eeergh..... interesting desires..... ;)

Yer safer with the smoochies....... ;)

A tiny Jack Sparrow came to the door.

I nearly melted, and said, "Since ye be so garsh darn adorable, ye gets extra booty!" and grabbed a handful of sweets and dumped them into his plastic pumpkin.

As I drove home from work a wee but very authentic lookin pirate sailed by in his stroller! I wish I had me camera! I swear he threatened me with his cutlass as his mum wheeled him past, the lil sea dog!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

A tiny Jack Sparrow came to the door.

I nearly melted, and said, "Since ye be so garsh darn adorable, ye gets extra booty!" and grabbed a handful of sweets and dumped them into his plastic pumpkin.

As I drove home from work a wee but very authentic lookin pirate sailed by in his stroller! I wish I had me camera! I swear he threatened me with his cutlass as his mum wheeled him past, the lil sea dog!

How f**in' cute! I'd have lost it!

As I posted in my welcome greetings I was a pirate for 5 days starting the 27 and thru the 31st for HallowMarine. an annual event held at the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks Ok. Was grat fun but one of the wee lil ones gave me his cold. :blink: However I did get hugged by a cute little Thomas the Tank engine. and many folks wanted pictures with the pirates. Some of the adults even hehe :lol: