HMCA Boarding Weapons Class

Monterey Jack

The info hasn't been posted yet, but this year the event will again be held at the DEMAS salle Saturday and Sunday May 12 and 13. There is a chance it may be moved to the second salle location in Morgan Hill, but that will be posted as well. Afer much work by Claire and myself trying to find a "piratey" venue Davenrich (Digger) has happily stepped back in to help us out.

We either got no replies to our enquiries, got turned down, or got hit up for ridiculous fees which would raise the cost of the workshop for the students, which we are definitely not about. There will be a special rate for 10 or more enrolling all at the same time, and the cut-off point will be 30 people, so plan to jump on signing up ASAP.

Plans to add pike and belaying pin are in the works, due to so many requests by TotSS folks.

Digger, Doc, Jag and I all look forward to seeing you in May!

Keep a watch on www.Davenrich.com or

www.HistoricalMaritimeCombat.com

For info coming in November

or Follow the lionk from the HMCA site to our yahoogroup to keep up on it all.

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."

Correction: DEMAS is located at www.davenriche.com The Salle is located in Santa Clara, Calif.

Sorry for the confusion.....

Monterey Jack

• 1 month later...

Registration is now open via Paypal or direct mail for the workshop. You can access Paypal through the HMCA site. Last year we literally ran out of room with over 35 students in the salle, so attendence will be limited a little more this year. If interested register as soon as possible to ensure a spot!

www.HistoricalMaritimeCombat.com

Monterey Jack

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am pleased to announce the addition of Instructor / Choreographer F. Braun McAsh to the list for this year's event!

Best known for the fight choreography on Highlander the TV series, Braun will be handling the Boarding Pike portion of this years worshop.

We are also in negotiations for a larger salle in which to hold the event a short drive outside San Jose. More details as they solidify, but it means we won't have to limit attemdence!

Look forward to seeing you there!

B)

Monterey Jack