What do you like in your Pirate?

Red Cat Jenny

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: Oooo.. she be a wild one, gents!

I've had more than m' fair share of the free life. Bachelorette for long enough. Alas, God and th' Fates have been cruel and deemed me to remain as such still.

Hell, I don't require much from a gent other than he be a pirate, too! Willin' for adventure as well as some seclusion at times.

I've a long list I suppose, I think I mentioned it all here before. And won't tire ye all again.

But, bloody hell is it difficult t' find a good pirate willing to sail off into the sunset with a piratess! :huh:

Those of ye out there with yo'r Pirate or Piratess of yo'r dreams, hang onto them. Tis a treasure there unto itself. Cause ya can't find Pirates or Piratesses out there any more with a head for treasure and commitment to their First Mate.

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

What do i like in my pirate?

Rum. A little marinating can be nice.

It's aliiiiive!

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Good t' see ya, dear! It's BEEN a while, eh?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Having been submerged in water slightly warmer than freezing more than once, I have to say that cold in me nether parts is not, I say again Not, pleasurable.

As for the creme de menthe or peppermint oil, I would assume it is similar in sensation to a certain "medicated" body powder that I also find uncomfortable.

Sorry ladies, I like my pain the old fashioned way, whips and chains :lol:

a good way to use ice or a handy popsicle is to hold the ice close to the 'privates' and then blow slowly onto the ice so the cold breeze makes the skin tingle, then slowly wrap said 'privates' with a hot liplock and toes WILL curl.. and maybe even chest hair. Alternate cold and hot til he says Surrender!

Alternate, touch just the tip of your tongue to the popsicle and then engulf 'privates' ewith the rest of the tongue. Then wait for the eyes to roll...

creme de mint or foot powder, no. I saw a bad reation to that once. Maybe on the nipplular regions.

Doc, you intrigue me.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

That one "look"

.... that just makes my knees weak

....woagh :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Jenny and Silkie have good points.

::Le sigh::

It's more of a mindset than a list of things.

Is he wanting just someone to have for a temp thing and then blow off? Or is he sincere? I don't do the F***buddy system thing. I had hoped to hold myself for my Husband (IF he ever comes along ;) ). Didn't work.

Is he a Gentleman or not?

Is he sincere about life? What similarities do we have? And are those differences workable. I was told what is it that you can't live with? Me, it's someone who will disrespect me, my family, friends, pets, etc... one who is abusive either physically, emotionally, mentally, etc. All along the lines of that.

Is he looking for life, adventure, commitments, family, etc?

I will be utterly loyal to him til the end of time but only if he gives me reason to be. And will he be the same?

There is so much more but I won't bore you.

Are there no Gentlemen in this world? I truly begin to wonder. And I am on the edge of giving up hope.

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Hi LAdy B.. maybe a pic of you that doesnt look like you could kill him, would be an improvment.. even tho I do love the red on you. (wolf whistle)

and the idea of killing one such gent would be fair... :lol:

I really like that pic of you with the chocolates. What a sweet pic. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Are there no Gentlemen in this world? I truly begin to wonder. And I am on the edge of giving up hope.

Nah..... I get lonesome , and say something very simular (well not about gentlemen..... :lol: )

Us guy types bitch an' moan about not being able ter find a good woman also.......

Right now, I'm just being a selfish male pig dog...... got nothing better to do/be untill I can find someone that is worth spending time with......

There are times when I think it ain't ever going to happen..... but I figure God can't be THAT sadistic......... :P

What do I like?

Ooohhh he knows...... :lol: very well.

The touch of his hand that says more than any word could.
What do I like? Ooohhh he knows......

I'm probably miss-reading two different post...... but I'll comment anyway....

Women are built and respond differently..... some can only stand the lightest of touch, and some like firmer pressure.....

Unfortunatly, there aren't any instructions writton on either one of those (If ye wer thinking a little lower...... cool.... a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.....)

SO we find out by experimenting.....

If by pure dumb luck, we get it right..... WOW.....

If not.... we change our approach....

But for some reason.... women's bodies change durring the month.... so one pressure will be toataly wrong later.....

Dang... it gets confusing..........

Guys - do you want to know THE secret? What most women want?

They want you to make an effort. An effort to remember that her eyes are green or that she likes white lilies or that she likes Chinese food. An effort to make a day or evening special for her. They want you to know you were thinking about her even when she wasn't there with you.

And if there is something wrong, just listen. Don't try and fix it - just listen. One big reason guys are always the last to know what's going on with their significant others is because they figure that's what girlfriends are for and the women end up telling them very little about what's going on with them. I can't tell you how many of my male friends were devastated when their wives/fiances/partners/girlfriends left them and they had no clue that there was anything wrong. Ask the woman and find out she tried to tell him, but he didn't listen. So she just gave up trying.

All of the should you use more or less pressure or do you do this or that or whatever all flow from making the effort and listening. Do these things and it will all be abundantly clear. You'll also have tremendous luck with women.

RHJMap.jpg

Aye Jill..you are speaking from the heart and mind together.

And when ye find one like that? Heaven.... :lol:

Bess, when you find one like that .. you'll do a lot of this :blink::D

............. when i find one like that i will let you know!!

Evidently you are looking in the wrong places.

That reminds me of something somebody once said to me: "There are guys that, when you first see them, look like they'd make a good boyfriend; and then there are guys that look like they'd make a good husband. Funny how that isn't the same thing at all."

Any of the ladies care to elaborate? Does this resonate for you?

Seems to me these days (years) it is getting harder and harder to find a good man. When I tried the internet dating scene there were so many wierdos out there that I could not believe it. Where were are all the sane people I thought.

To me a good man should have these qualities:

1). Attraction at least to each other.

2). Romantic and good lover.

3). Thoughtful and caring.

4). Willing to have a two way conversation and see the other persons side of things.

5). Helpful in all things.

6). Willing to try new things or go new places.

7). A decent job and paycheck.

8). A decent running car and abode. (and over a certain age no roomates that are a nuisance). Some money in the bank. (I despise a man asking me for sums of money)

9). Can dress him up or dress down.

10). A friend you can trust when all else fails.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Wot? Pat..that aint wierd...

At least by some peoples standards..

but then.....

no accounting for some peoples taste

ye be wot ye want. The heck wit the rest :huh:

Well... that's kinda what I figured....... but I'm still single.......must be the fact that I'm so dang selfish......

Selfishness is kinda a self fullfilling proficy..... no one worth my time and effort... so take care of myself.... take care of myself, so I'm too selfish to care about anyone else........

And that's my story... and I'm sticking to it......

<all subject ot change if I ever do meet someone worth taking an interest in (Yah... I know that sounds bad..... but heck... the concept just don't type out right...)>