Kearny Park Faire - Nov 11, 12

Red-Handed Jill

It's that time again...

The Kearny Park Faire is a great faire - Tales of the Seven Seas will be joining a number of other groups in the Bedlam area, where we will be wreaking havoc. I really recommend this faire - it's in a great location and the folks who run it are terrific to work with and very pirate friendly!

RHJMap.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be having a big potluck on Saturday; I think Caroleen is making mutton or some such thing. If you'd like to join us, be sure and bring your eating implements! Also, it would be way cool, as they say, if you could bring something to drink or throw on the fire.

RHJMap.jpg

Red-Handed Jill...!

How do we find your crew on Saturday? Also, can we bring an ice chest and stash it with yours?

I was gonna bring Hotdogs and potato salad and soda and other misc...for the potluck, is that fyne?

Also, do we need to adjust our costume in any manner or is GAoP alright with the Rennies?

This would be my first ren faire....very nervous...Is a guy in dressed like a jester gonna rip my tricorn off my head?? Cause I will pee on people if I have to! :lol:

"Without caffine, I'd have no personality at all"

They allow them, as long as you clean up after them. At least they did last year and I haven't heard any differently this year. In fact, the person in charge of this faire was recently adopted by a stray dog, so my guess is that she's even more sympathetic to dog owners.

And we'll be easy to find. We're in the Bedlam area - just look for our float, the Land Shark:

LandShark2.jpg

And yes, we have places to store coolers and such. We'll have an entire kitchen area. And if you can't think of food to bring, we could use some wood for our fire pits...

And yes, they are black powder friendly. We'll have two or three black powder carronades in camp and many of our crew will be bringing their pistols. The folks in charge realize that most of us in the Bedlam area are pirates, so I'm sure what you plan on wearing will be fine. No worries. This particular faire is pirate-friendly.

By the way, we have some entertainment planned that y'all may be pulled in to...

Oh, and forgot to mention. If you are going to hang out in any of the camps there's no smoking or modern looking sunglasses.

RHJMap.jpg

I can't go........ It appears everyone has decided to up and die at the last minute and now I have to stay and work..

It would have been nice though, talking to people and they talk back! I think the rest of my crew will still be in attendence....

This is why the dead always play the bad guy in zombie movies!

"Without caffine, I'd have no personality at all"

I can't go........ It appears everyone has decided to up and die at the last minute and now I have to stay and work..

It would have been nice though, talking to people and they talk back! I think the rest of my crew will still be in attendence....

This is why the dead always play the bad guy in zombie movies!

We can't go without our Captain.