Marty Klebba

Christine

I watch the show whenever it's on, the Roloffs are great!

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp

I heard about that.....

it seems like that kid (Jacob) gets hurt all the time.....I saw him take a nail in the foot while climbing on a woodpile too.......

good thing he's tough!

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp

ROTFLMAO  B)

The new commerical is on Dutch tv and it's Marty as Superman flying to this huge building and landing on it etc..

Cool superman B)

Good for you Marjon. At least someone has seen Marty's commercial. I wonder if it will end up on in North America. Sometimes, sometimes not.

I missed all the pirate commercials for McDonalds here. Hard to know what programs will air the commercials. Not like we have a television guide for commercials only. LOL

As for Jacob, Marty said that Jacob and Mike are home and are ok. So that is good news.

kttcsignature.jpg

Which mac Donalds pirate commercials?

Never heard of'm, I'm atleast lucky to see Marty but that's about it.

This country has hardly any fun commercials but maybe one day?

I sure hope to see them sometimes :)

Oops, forgot to say, good news about Marty being home and doing well :lol:

hero.jpg

Which mac Donalds pirate commercials?

Never heard of'm, I'm atleast lucky to see Marty but that's about it.

This country has hardly any fun commercials but maybe one day?

I sure hope to see them sometimes :)

Oops, forgot to say, good news about Marty being home and doing well :P

When McDonalds was running the Pirates of the Caribbean kids happy meal promotions, the commercials were on television. Pintel and Rigetti, Maxi and David aka Clubba were on the commercials. I didn't get to see one of them. :P

The Canadian promos for DMC had different trailers and teasers than the US for some reason. Jack was speaking lines on the teasers that he never used in the movie.

And during hockey games, which is about the only other TV show that I watch faithfully, there is a beer commercial with a man dressed as Jack Sparrow at a party. He's hitting on Cleopatra and it's hysterical, even if it's not Johnny.

kttcsignature.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE ON MARTY's C.O.D.A

The official "Coalition of Dwarf Advocacy" is Marty's dream of aiding familiies adopting dwarf babies and children.

As you know adoption fees are astronomical regardless of agency handling the paperwork. It is sad that the amount that is spent on redtape,filing and "administrative fees", not to mention lawyers or with overseas adoptions, there are immigration,traveling and legal costs between 2 countries.

Marty had started his own foundation and I had asked him if the POTCinteractive group could do a fundraiser for his charity. We were traveling to California for the premiere of DMC anyway, and since we have held fundraisers with our group before, it was all old hat to us.

Through an unfortunate and *entirely* unforeseeable series of circumstances that have nothing whatsoever to do with me, we had a few detours and bumps in the road to get this thing together.

We did it. We held a meet and greet with Marty,Treva M Etienne,Maxie Santillan, Isaac C Singleton Jr, David Patykewich, and Vince Lozano. We sold teeshirts, pirate swag(most of which was handmade by some of our very talented members).

We had fun but also raised money for Marty to present to the Little People of America organization.

Marty had informed us that thru our help, a little boy by the name of Chance, was adopted.

The show on the adoption aired this past weekend Saturday on TLC but it will be rebroadcast a few times. The show is an half hour and the program is called "Matt on a Mission" Matt Roloff and Marty have put together the C.O.D.A and the link is here:

http://www.coda-lp.org/donations.html

Link to TLC:

http://tlc.discovery.com/

"Little People Big World" (Matt On a Mission)

have tissues at the ready...

I don't consider this spam because it's for a charity and it is connected with Pirates...sorta...maybe...kinda...

:huh:

There are a few photos up at potcinteractive.com from the fundraiser, held in Yucaipa, Ca.

kttcsignature.jpg

Marty is very accessable for his fans, through his IMDB board, he's definitely a laid back, easygoing individual, who campaigns for some very good causes....

I'm not usually responsive to most celebrity charity causes, mostly because they reek of agendas......but there are a few that are worthwhile.....

Marty is really helping several young Little People, and that's an admirable cause......

now, it's easy to see why Marty's cause is for Little People (much in the same way Michael J. Fox is for Parkinsons, and Chris Reeve was for Stem Cell research), but it's not so much advocacy for himself, or HIS condition, but rather, for young Little People, who would otherwise be overlooked for adoption, in favor of average sized people.....

nice to see him put something before himself like that.......he's definitely a Little Person with a HUGE heart!