Marty Klebba

Christine

The little guy of Jack's crew. I never realized my guyfriend knows him! He worked with him on an episode of Just Shoot Me. Marty was part of the Village Little People and my guyfriend was playing a club owner. This past weekend was the autograph show in Burbank and Marty was there to sign stuff from both Pirates 1 and 2. I wasn't able to go, had to work all weekend, but my guyfriend goes to them all the time. Marty saw him and called him over to his table. They talked about this and that, hadn't really seen each other since they did that episode. He said it was good to catch up and it'd be cool to hang out with him more. He's just a nice guy! :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Well, I got on here to say something about Marty, but drew a blank. There's too much. He's a great guy to work with, and fun to have around.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Even tho I'm bummed I wasn't there this past weekend to meet him I know there'll be another time. Especially since my guyfriend knows him, that helps. :)

Well..... I think you ned to come to the Studio for lunch mate. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Even tho I'm bummed I wasn't there this past weekend to meet him I know there'll be another time.  Especially since my guyfriend knows him, that helps.  :)

Well..... I think you ned to come to the Studio for lunch mate. B)

OOoooh.....yeah, that would be tons of fun! :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Well, I got on here to say something about Marty, but drew a blank. There's too much. He's a great guy to work with, and fun to have around.

I do that sometimes too. :rolleyes: Did you think of what you wanted to say?

I am going over to where the crew is filming scenes for AWE tomorrow to see what is going on, that is if the weather is better. The filming crew can't fly in this downpour that is going on right now and I am certainly not going to be standing in it either. It's 100% sickness weather-and once the kids get sick, it just goes back and forth from kid to kid, all winter long.

I hope the filming crew gets some footage of the devistation here since our storm. It's been hell to say the least and the storm caught so many of us off guard, but who would expect a snow storm in mid October? Well, I guess the date being Friday the 13th, it had to be a warning.

kttcsignature.jpg

I am going over to where the crew is filming scenes for AWE tomorrow to see what is going on, that is if the weather is better. The filming crew can't fly in this downpour that is going on right now and I am certainly not going to be standing in it either. It's 100% sickness weather-and once the kids get sick, it just goes back and forth from kid to kid, all winter long.

I hope the filming crew gets some footage of the devistation here since our storm. It's been hell to say the least and the storm caught so many of us off guard, but who would expect a snow storm in mid October? Well, I guess the date being Friday the 13th, it had to be a warning.[/size][/color][/font]

Are you on the East Coast then mate?

Wasn't raining here last week..... B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aye, I am here in the muck and mire of devistation, appreciating the NY National Guard and those lovely Utility crews from Georgia, New England and Long Island. Thank ye mates for working so hard especially since it has been raining the entire time.

As for the Hollywood crew, they picked a horrible time to film the Falls. Marty says they are "Plate Shots" but whatever they are, the weather has been rainy, cold, overcast, cold and rainy unless that is the effect they wanted. I would have preferred to see SUNSHINE for a change!

kttcsignature.jpg

Marty is an amazing man who does great charity work. (We all adore him here)

Here is his official web site.

http://www.martinklebba.com/Intro.htm

We raised quite a bit of money for Marty's charity C.O.D.A., in southern California and happily can say that it helped a family adopt a little boy with dwarfism.

As soon as I get a date from Marty, I will post the time, channel and day that the story about the adoption will be on tv.

I am putting together another fundraiser to be held in early spring in Marty's homestate. More info later as I get the stuff together with the theatre manager.

kttcsignature.jpg

I know he was upset about missing the chance to be with a family at the airport becasue of filming. He'd worked so hard.

It's a wonderful cause.

I'll ask him about the TV shows tomorrow since I hope to see him at a party! :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

The show is being repeated a few times during the week if anyone missed it. It's worth watching. A clip from the red carpet and a pic from DMC is shown as well.

Marty works so hard to be where he is at and it all pays off. People can overcome obstacles in their life and use their talents that they are blessed with!

If anyone is interested in info on the foundation, please feel free to email. Just offering info to the members here and not advertising anything. There will be another show with Marty in the upcoming weeks and I will post the times here.

kttcsignature.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, a new familiar face at the pub :-D

Hi there CJS *waves*

I love Marty, he's the coolest sweetest guy, and generous too.

He's always so nice to his fans, i know he's been to me and i love him for it and I'm glad he's got a bigger role in POTC2+3

Nice to see him get some attention here too! :lol::D

hero.jpg

Marty is a great person even tho he's an Oakland Raiders fan...LOL. I am so glad that I was able to meet him and spend time with him. It was a memorable summer and I'll never forget it.

Don't forget to send me your snail mail Marjon. Customs is pretty backed up with packages and I know it'll take a while to get there.

So you like Barbossa, aye? LOL

kttcsignature.jpg

Nah..Barbossa..who's he :lol:

Poor Marty, on the extra's of the DMC dvd you see how he get's sick after filming the swaying cage..they actually sway in the air.

He started to feel sick on the way over to the set and the cage "Flight" was too much..

hero.jpg

Oh no, Marty didn't tell me he got sick, that little bugger! LOL I guess somethings are best kept close to the vest, aye?

I can tell you are enjoying the dvd Charity. I can't wait for mine but if DMC is in the theater this weekend, I am going again. Besides, I have to pick up Christmas presents along the way so I might as well do both while out. Might get some snow this weekend too.

kttcsignature.jpg

I'm with Marjon. Marty is a hoot! So, cool. Not met him face to face... but chatted with him via email a few times.

Amazes me with what all he does, especially the charity.

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I saw him on "Little People, Big World"......he was taking part in a sporting event for people with dwarfism, he's got his own Basketball Team, and does a lot of great work for the kids on the show....

he's got some attitude, but no more so than any normal Sports Star, I find it to be kinda cool......

he seems like a pretty cool guy.......

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp