Treasure Island in San Diego!

Langridge Larry

Yours truely is starring as Long John Silver in a touring children's show based on Treasure Island.

We go out to the elementary schools and put on a show for the kiddies. The magic thing about this show is that we get kids up on stage to be part of the ship's crew or to turn them into pirates!

Well, the show is playing at the local college for all audience on two dates. And trust me...it's something your kids will love and there's enough tasteful humor targeted at adults to entertain yah.

$5 to get in

October 20 and 21 at 7:30 pm

Matinee October 21 at 2 pm

Grossmont College Stagehouse Theatre

8800 Grossmont College Dr

El Cajon, CA 92020

US

Ye can set sail with Captain Smollet or become a pirate with Long John...lots of fun.

treasureislandcontest.jpg

Put on your garb! It'd be great to meet some of you in person. The cast and I usually go out to Dennys afterwards and grab a bite to eat. You're welcome to come along! YAAR!

I've confirmed you can call and reserve tickets!

Apparently they're going quite fast.

To reserve tickets, call: (619) 644-7234

Today some crewmates and I went around the college campus dressed in pirate garb, promoting the play and passing out paper pirate hats with the info on them. Needless to say, it got the attention of quite a few students and teachers along with many uneasy nervous looks.

Remember to dress up like a pirate for the event, and you'll have a chance to win some booty.