Buccaneer Days @ Catalina

we8er

AYE n I'll be there. looks like ol mexico is on hold fer a wee bit longer. :huh:

now I just ave ta figur out how ta captn. three diffrent boats at the same time.

:huh:

aw well . you'll not miss my colors as they be unique in those waters.

If you be in need of capt'n to pirate the tod boat I can handle here wich leaves you open for a vessel. We shall go over in styel with a fleet

;):D;)

It this should fall through an anyone is in need of a good lad to work the riggings or fordeck I'm up for hire will work for passage avaible from wednesday to monday ;)

Avast, ya bilge rats!

The Italian privateer "Arrivederci" will be setting her sturdy anchor in the Isthmus in three days time for a bit of looting, wenching and pillaging as it be.

Any of you scurvy dogs of the Pryacy.com crew are welcome to come aboard and share a ration of the ship's rum with her right good crew.

But make yourself known loud and true as you approach her broadsides because me crew is just itching to set fire to powder!

Privateer.jpg

Now I wish I were going, but alas my services are required at the AYC Oktober fest.

By the way Murph, ye needs some sails. :ph34r:

Ahoy Black Hearted Pearl,

True that be. But this modern pirate finds he be needin' to get out of the trouble he be gettin' into a might bit faster than the wind will carry him.

Good luck with the October Fest.

AYC... me thinks you might be needin' an ocean Black Hearted Pearl :ph34r:

arrrrrgh!!! curse me for a bilge rat. Ijust arrived back this morn. :lol:

an dang if'n I fergot ta check here afoer I shoved off.

this year was the biggest yet!!!! I ended up going with me mate Joe on a 20' skip jack. no people on board ta get insulant. we arrived on friday round about one. took a pass thru ta see about are anchorage n dang if it didn't have mooring balls there. we ended up on the last available string tie. which was very close. as we were pay'n fer it three more boats pulled up n were turned away. other than one fatality (random twist of fate) it was a unreal weekend. saw more.....ummm mabe ya had ta be there. :lol:

Hats off ta J. the bar tender. he worked from 10a to 3a n was back at work at 7 ta work another looong shift.

murpf that thar be a rite handy site. If any should have proof of me being there or any other pics of the weekend from the depths of neptunes belly Pass them along. I be the Irash pirate out there. <_<

And iye any one be missing glasses or cellphones from that maze that was the dinny dock this weekend thanks I dove and picked them up pawning them to pay for me bar tab.

murpf that thar be a rite handy site. If any should have proof of me being there or any other pics of the weekend from the depths of neptunes belly Pass them along. I be the Irash pirate out there. :lol:

And iye any one be missing glasses or cellphones from that maze that was the dinny dock this weekend thanks I dove and picked them up pawning them to pay for me bar tab.

jason just called

ya skipped on that last tab.

and I thunk I was bad at spellin. :rolleyes:

the part that kept crack'n me up was everyone lift'n yer kilt.

never seen so many drunken lass' blush'n.

"don't know where ya been laddy, but I see ya won first prize !!!"

ahh yea

drunken debauchary