how strange are you?

lady snow

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 54% strange, but I think it would have been off the chart if they'd let me put in my own answers--seriously, half of those just didn't work for me. Now if _I_ made up the answers... :lol:

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

People are strange when you're a stranger

Faces look ugly when you're alone

Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

Streets are uneven when you're down

When you're strange

Faces come out of the rain

When you're strange

No one remembers your name

When you're strange

When you're strange

When you're strange

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

You are 73% Strange

You are pretty darn strange. You're quirky and odd, and definitely not normal. But that's great--it makes you an interesting person. You aren't exactly as strange as they come, but congratulations on being quite unique!

Yep! That about sums me up! :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

• 2 weeks later...

71 % pretty strange and not normal,, my question to all is define normal. Never have been never will be ant that quiz does not allow for true answers to be given. fun anyways :rolleyes:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

52% Strange

Based on your score, it seems you do have a healthy dose of strangeness. You aren't THAT far out, but you are somewhat bizarre. Congratulations on being different and having some quirks. It makes you an interesting person!

What I'm stranger than some of you guys? COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

98%!!!! You are totally strange! In fact there isn't much normal about you at all. You march to the beat of your own drummer and are quite a unique individual. You stand out in the crowd and play by your own rules. Other people may find you bizarre and weird, but that's okay, who wants to be normal anyway? Congratulations on your high score!

...........................It's a gift ya know.......... B)B)B)B)B)

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

• 2 weeks later...

You Are 8%

Well it looks like you are completely normal. There really isn't much strange about you. You most likely fit in easily with the crowd and don't go against the grain. Don't feel bad that you aren't strange--there are benefits to being normal afterall!

That test is broken or something! I thought I would be much stranger....stupid test.

"Without caffine, I'd have no personality at all"

OK... questions 1 through 4 were easy enough.....

5. What music do you listen to?

So where is Pyrate and Classical Music, Jimmy Buffet and the Phantom of the Opera ?

6. Did you ride the short bus to school?

I walked to School...... (Up Hill both ways..... :lol: ) Or rode my unicycle......

24. Beavis or Butthead?

Who cares ? I only saw a few episodes, and don't remember or care who was who.......

25. Which of these sports is the coolest?

So where is Fencing, or Sword fighting on the list.... None of the other choices are cool........

You Are 35% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

Cool... only 35%..... it dosen't "freak" out old ladies when I wear my Pyrate Coat and buckle shoes around... Hey everyone knows about the Pyrate in town..... Nothing strange about that......... :lol:

Next time someone says that I'm strange, I'll just let them know that I'm only 35% strange, so it must be them........ :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to my world!

75%

You are pretty darn strange.  You're quirky and odd, and definitely not normal.  But that's great--it makes you an interesting person.  You aren't exactly as strange as they come, but congratulations on being quite unique!

Every normal person must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats! - Lucanus