how strange are you?

lady snow

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_strange_are_you_1

i'm 62% - not too bad, i think ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine said:

"You are 37% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality"

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

58%

Based on your score, it seems you do have a healthy dose of strangeness. You aren't THAT far out, but you are somewhat bizarre. Congratulations on being different and having some quirks. It makes you an interesting person!

Hmmmm.........

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

PiratePhil you are right Im normal! So then why do I still not fit in the puzzle????

You Are 38% StrangeYou are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

You Are 44% Strange!

You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

Geez, I'm almost frickin' normal! What's wrong with this quiz...? ;)

I got ya all beat!

You Are 85% Strange!

You are totally strange! In fact there isn't much normal about you at all. You march to the beat of your own drummer and are quite a unique individual. You stand out in the crowd and play by your own rules. Other people may find you bizarre and weird, but that's okay, who wants to be normal anyway? Congratulations on your high score!

I do confess, some of my answers were chosen because the actual answer wasn't there or a technicality.

Ex: Have you ever eaten a bug? I answered yes but the ingestion of said critter was not intentional ...things fly in your mouth sometimes when you don't have a shield on your bike or helmet.

Ex: Beavis or Butthead? I have NEVER watched so I just chose Beavis because I assumed anyone with the name of Butthead would be one. I have a feeling they both are.

Ex: Which of these sports is the coolest? I don't watch or participate in sports so I figured the one I know nothing about would be the most interesting. Jai alai. I think I may have to look that one up.

Ex: If you inherited $10,000, what would you do with it? Real Estete or "All of the above".

However, I didn't need a test to tell me this. Family and friends tell me this ALL the time! ;);)

"You Are 58% Strange!"

"Based on your score, it seems you do have a healthy dose of strangeness. You aren't THAT far out, but you are somewhat bizarre. Congratulations on being different and having some quirks. It makes you an interesting person!"

Methinks this test tells lies...

Congratulations on your high score!

OK, I'm a wee bit concerned now. . . . Yeah Right.

;)

You Are 87% Strange

You are totally strange! In fact there isn't much normal about you at all. No surprises

You march to the beat of your own drummer and are quite a unique individual. You stand out in the crowd and play by your own rules. Rules, nobody said anything about there bein any *insert experlative here* rules.

Other people may find you bizarre and weird, but that's okay, who wants to be normal anyway?

Alder.jpg

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Twain

You Are 73% Strange

You are pretty darn strange. You're quirky and odd, and definitely not normal. But that's great--it makes you an interesting person. You aren't exactly as strange as they come, but congratulations on being quite unique

<

Never a dull moment with me around :D !

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"