Cannon

As far as an idiot born every minute goes...., heres one for ya., check this out. They make something "Idiot Proof" just so nothing bad happens ...., then the next thing ya know., after a few breeding sessions...,somebody comes out with an improved version of an idiot.., and the pattern repeats its self............................................................................

.................................................................................

.......Damn :)

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Has anybody else noticed that the original poster has not posted here lately?

I have not, indeed. Partly due to embarassment, mostly due to the insulting tone of many of the responses.

I will say that I was also shocked at the videos shared here. I was saddened and frustrated by the feeling that I was being lumped together with these chumps.

I genuinely understand everyones concerns and agree with most comments regarding safety as well as the need for caution when posting information on the web, even anecdotally.

Frankly, I failed to make my method for smoke generation clear. That is my fault. I am very aware of the inherant dangers of BP but I can understand how the frivolous nature of my og post would alarm many of you.

For the record, I am not a darwin award candidate. I understand the cause and effect, not to mention potential consequenses of my actions.

I stopped posting because I did not care for the way the comments were written, not due to the advice contained therein.

Thank you for your concern and guidance. At this point, however I feel it's just hoisting a windless sail.

I have not, indeed. Partly due to embarassment, mostly due to the insulting tone of many of the responses.

There were some missunderstandings.....and this thread has taken off an a totaly differnt course than originaly intended..........

That said....

Hey... Welcome ter th' Pub....

:D

Yes I too am sorry if I said anything out of line. I have a friend that as a child lost both hands and his eyesight to a bad accident. He is a great guy and I am certain that he wishes that this happens to nobody else.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.