New Crewe member upon this Ship!

Tess St. Claire

"If that is your judgement, then it is well enough for me." she replies in low tone.

Killingsworth hasn't made any further attempts to acquire a drink, nor has he left the pub. His mere presence seems to be unnerving Captain Sterling's companion. Jacky approachs him once more.

"Ye are an unwelcome guest, and don't seem to have the good sense to leave."

Two large fellows from the bar lift the foppish Killingsworth to his feet. A third searches his person. They find a pistol, a dagger, snuff-box and a well lined purse; they relieve the owner of his possesions.

"Crawl back under the swine from which ye came!"

Jacky walks the naive to door, which he seems unable to find on his own.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady St. Claire looks over at the two men, the flop and the pyrate meeting eye to eye as they stare each other down.

Please, Reggie...Jacky. There is no need to raise such a fuss. I am sure that for this night we can act well in each other's company and not force our dislikes into open air.

Tess looks over at the Captain and watch him chat away with Blue.

"How odd?" Tess says looking at the 'fish out of water'. "Do you come here often Blue?

"How odd?"  Tess says looking at the 'fish out of water'.  "Do you come here often Blue?

As often as granted by King Neptune.

Sterling scratching chin, wondering how to teach advance and retreat to someone with a tail, albeit a lovely tail at that.....

My visits to the pub granted by King Neptune include my freedom to walk. While my visits must be followed by a return to the sea, I can assure you I have as much grace on land as I do in water.

bunnyssignature3.jpg

"How odd?"  Tess says looking at the 'fish out of water'.  "Do you come here often Blue?

As often as granted by King Neptune.

Sterling scratching chin, wondering how to teach advance and retreat to someone with a tail, albeit a lovely tail at that.....

My visits to the pub granted by King Neptune include my freedom to walk. While my visits must be followed by a return to the sea, I can assure you I have as much grace on land as I do in water.

"Ah brilliant! Lessons it tis then!"

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Lady St. Claire looks over at the two men, the flop and the pyrate meeting eye to eye as they stare each other down.

Please, Reggie...Jacky. There is no need to raise such a fuss. I am sure that for this night we can act well in each other's company and not force our dislikes into open air.

O.O.C.

Stepping Out of Character for a moment:

Before anyone else wonders who took Jacky's Prozac. Many of the members in this thread are from the thread ~ Port Royal, Jamaica, A Continuing Saga for Roleplayers. They are serious writers, un-like yers truly.

Perhaps Lady St. Claire didn't think the other role players would follow her here, but they did. This Jacky wanted to play with them, seriously.

So, if you were looking for slap stick, sorry! Try ~ The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother.

LOL!!!

Bravo, Monsieur Tar!! B)

Do carry on. ;)

O shoshoy kaste si feri yek khiv sigo athadjol.~Romani Proverb

Celui qui ne sait pas se taire sait rerement bien parler.~Pierre Charron

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Jacky loosens his grip on Killingsworth's coat. Against his better judgement he lets him go. Another fop is saved at a lady's behest.

"My apologies Lady St. Claire, Jacky returns to the bar."

Ray, your best for Master Tar! And thank ye Sir fer yer kind words!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

"I am here to enjoy my father's money...and spend time investing in the Theater." She looks over at Mistress McKinney. "If there is anything here to invest in."

Lilly narrows her eyes at Lady St. Claire for just a moment. Then turns and whispers to Captain Sterling. "I think I've just been insulted." Then turns back to the Lady and smiles.

"I see that you know our good Captain, Lady. Pray, do you also know of his father, Lord Sterling?"

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

"Sweet Cousin, I shall promise to be on my best behavior this night."

Killingsworth looks over at Lilly and Captain Sterling. "Good evening to you both."

He turns has looks at Jacky Tar. "For the sake of the Ladies, I shall ignor your pale attempt of an insult and go on with the business at hand. " Again, he pulls a coin from his pocket and places it upon the bar.

200px-John_Wilmot2.jpg

Allow me to be frank at the commencement; You will not like me...™

portroyalbannerfinalbig-1.gif

Perhaps Lady St. Claire didn't think the other role players would follow her here, but they did. This Jacky wanted to play with them, seriously.

So, if you were looking for slap stick, sorry! Try ~ The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother.

(Blushing)...I haven't been upon the board for very long. But I must speak for those who are,

"Thank you" Jacky Tar! You're compliments to those who are on Port Royal thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

She smiles wickedly. "Try your hand...you are welcome to indulge yourself as often as you wish!"

"I see that you know our good Captain, Lady. Pray, do you also know of his father, Lord Sterling?"

Lady St. Claire looks over at the good Captain. "Yes, but 'twas years ago when I was still very young. It so happens that the Captain's father fancied my mother.

Lord Sterling would always make an effort to pine over her at court when she was there. Which, in any case, never seemed to raise any eyebrows by my father. Such things were...permitted then.

"Sweet Cousin, I shall promise to be on my best behavior this night." 

Killingsworth looks over at Lilly and Captain Sterling.  "Good evening to you both."

He turns has looks at Jacky Tar.  "For the sake of the Ladies, I shall ignor your pale attempt of an insult and go on with the business at hand. "  Again, he pulls a coin from his pocket and places it upon the bar.

Captain Striker has been sitting in shaddows with his back against the wall , so far unnoticed by the large crowd of people in the pub .

Striker stands up and walks up behind Reginald Killingsworth .

"As you were told .... you and your gold are not welcome here "

Reginald Killingsworth feels a flintlock being pushed to his back , and nods to Sterling

portroyalbannerfinalbig-1.gif

always surrounded by shadows , always in the shadow. A spectre he be !

"As you were told .... you and your gold are not welcome here "

Reginald Killingsworth feels a flintlock being pushed to his back , and nods to Sterling

Sterling looks at the fop then to his own left arm, still in a sling. "Mayhaps now thee knows what tis like to walk in another man's shoes, eh Killingsworth? But fair warning I see thee are getting... unlike myself. My thanks to ye Captain Striker. Old Reg is not someone ye want sneaking around yer back...ever. "

Crewe of the Archangel

Mistress Lilly McKinney looks over at the Captain.

"GOOD GOD!" She says throwing her hands up in the air. "What else have you not told me?!"

Sterling looks at the actress. "Is it my place to tell thee everything Lady? My father's affairs are just that.... his." He takes another drink of his port, offering more to Aurore and Lilly. "I would be highly surprised if I be his only bastard."

Crewe of the Archangel

Lilly can only give the Captain a sorrowful look. "What a life you must have had as a child." She takes his hand and nuzzles next to him with hug. "I can only hope that our son never feels such pain." With that she holds him tighter.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

The cross-threading is beginning to give Ransom a headach. She looks at Killingsworth, wondering how he can hop from comatose to drinking and back again. And Mistress McKinney, rather than breaking furniture in boredom, is snuggling next to Sterling—an interesting situation with Aurora snuggling on his other side. **Gives a shrug**Ah well, there is no accounting for the strange actions of the nobility.

**Glances over at Jacky. "You've paid our lot a fine compliment, sir. Let me buy you a drink. That is, if the good Lady St. Claire doesn't mind." Gives Jacky a pat on the shoulder, friendly like. "You'd be welcome in Port Royal any time."

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Lilly can only give the Captain a sorrowful look.  "What a life you must have had as a child."  She takes his hand and nuzzles next to him with hug.  "I can only hope that our son never feels such pain."  With that she holds him tighter.

"A wonderful life I had as a child, Lill. Twasn't until I was a lad that my father took me home to live as his proper son. So you needn't be worrying yer pretty little head none on my account. My word woman, ye'll pop me stitches and I'll be back under Cutter's knife, let up a bit!"

He glances over at Ransom... "Stop scratchin yer head and join us fer a drink Lass or are ye needing a nit comb?" :P

Crewe of the Archangel

:P How the hell did we all end up over here anyway??! :P:P:P

Crewe of the Archangel

He glances over at Ransom... "Stop scratchin yer head and join us fer a drink Lass or are ye needing a nit comb?" :P

Gives Sterling a grin. "You're right, of course. Why tax the brain when you can be drinking instead? Tis nice to be able to relax, and not be watching your back all the time. Cheers." :P

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Killingsworth sets eyes about the tavern.

"I assss-ssume that all of you don't care for the likes of me, but know thisss. I don't give a flying..." Within seconds Tess St. Claire's hand quickly covers Killingsworth's mouth.

Surely, sir, by now you know what "assume" means. In this Pub, I wouldn't be assuming anything. Not healthy. How's your head, by the way?" :P

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Gives Sterling a grin. "You're right, of course. Why tax the brain when you can be drinking instead? Tis nice to be able to relax, and not be watching your back all the time. Cheers." :P

"Relax? Bloody hell, I haven't been able to get out of bed for more than a paragraph or two!! :P "

Crewe of the Archangel