Thirty Times the Pirate

So yer own Lucky Penny leaves for the almighty Land o' Disney on Friday mornin'...ready t' lock horns with the third decade of 'er life by way of going to the place that will drop her to a third of 'er age.

The plan is simple. Mouse it for five days, hopefully t' see a few people along the way.

..and to ride the POTC ride once for each year of my age.

Think I can pull it off?

I say I can...even if I 'ave t' do it all by me onesy.

:ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Arrrr, a toast to ye lassie. I spent many a birthday in the Magic Kingdom and been on Star Tours 10 times during me stay.

An don' be lettin' the numbers get ye down, yer only as old as ye feel - and I actually likes meself better as the years go by. :ph34r:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Arrrr, a toast to ye lassie. I spent many a birthday in the Magic Kingdom and been on Star Tours 10 times during me stay.

An don' be lettin' the numbers get ye down, yer only as old as ye feel - and I actually likes meself better as the years go by. :ph34r:

The numbers are my last problem

I'm 30 going on 12 going on 21.

Something like that! :ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

hehe

you can do it!

I did space mountain 24 times in half a day and they always used to have longer lines.

have fun and happy birthday

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Aye Lass!!!

Ye have yerself a blast there!

30 is a goode year... hell e'ery year above ground is a good'n! B)

Watch out fer that Coyote there, 'e's a wiley one...

Just wot 'cup' does ye wish her ta share wi' ya? B)

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Ah 30 times thru!! How fun!! Happy Birthday Miss Lucky!!! I believe ye' can do it IF ye be attemptin' to go on a weekday, and if yer sweetie don't keelhaul ye' before number 20!!

I wonder- does anyone know if there has ever been a record breaking attempt made on the ride like they have on the ferris wheels? Iron Bess, I'd say you would be the resident expert to answer that question!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

I don't know if I'm trying for a record..other than just hitting the 30 point over the course of the time I'm there.

But hey! If I break one on accident...no complaints here!

Here's what you do. While on your 30th voyage on POTC, jump overboard right in the middle of the pillaging and join in the singing and looting. Can't tell you how many times I have resisted the urge to just jump ship and join in the fun. If the Disney police come after you, just pose as one of those wenches at the Wench auction. They'll never notice. :lol:;);)

Fair winds and calm seas,

Captain Scarlett Hawkins

Captain of the Lusty Lady

happy Birthday to ye Lucky! A keg of me privrate reserve for ye.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."