10 best wenches of all time

Mr.Bubbles

Ahoy me "earties...glad to be back...

1. Isabella Rosilina

2. Susan Sarandon

3. Genna Davis

4. Angelina Jolie

5. Maureen O'Hara (Someone forgot her in Scaramouche)

6. Katherine Denuve

7. Katherine Zeta- Jones

8. Raquel Welch

9. Gina Gershon

10. liv Tyler

These are in no Particular order just my hot-list...this week

Honorable mention...Kate Blanchet, Rachel Weis (From the Mummy), Shannon Doughrty, Lucy Lawless, Dina Meyer(The best thin about Birds of Prey), Julianna Margolis, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner, Sigorney Weaver, Christina Rici, Uma Thurman,...I could go on and on.

I love women (as you can tell) especially when they play Tough, kick butt characters... :ph34r:

Ahoy me "earties...glad to be back...

1. Isabella Rosilina

2. Susan Sarandon

3. Genna Davis

4. Angelina Jolie

5. Maureen O'Hara (Someone forgot her in Scaramouche)

6. Katherine Denuve

7. Katherine Zeta- Jones

8. Raquel Welch

9. Gina Gershon

10. liv Tyler

Aye those all be mighty fine wenches, But you completly forgot Trinty (Carrie-Anne Moss) I still think she's the best.

Bein' tha lustful pirate I am, I find beauty in all the wenches, but one o' me favorites be Charlize Theron!!!! I be keepin' her aboard me boat anyday!!!!!!

The pirate Knifehand Ken captured many galleons, killing over five-hundred men in cold blood. He would tear the captains hearts out and swallow them whole. Often forcing his victims to eat their own lips.

Has anybody mentioned Kathryn Hepburn, another fave of mine.

I was just about to, but ya beat me to it.

Ahhhh Kate, a fine, fiesty, firey wench, both on and off the screen.

Mary Woronov is a tough and comely wench, and highly underrated as she mostly appears in cult films. (Anyone know who she is?)

The "Bond" girls: Ursula Andress , Daniela Bianchi, Honor Blackman (as Pussy Galore), Diana Rigg, Jill St. John, Jane Seymour, Britt Ekland, Barbara Bach, Caroline Munro, Carole Bouquet, Maud Adams, Tanya Roberts, Maryam d'Abo, Talisa Soto, Izabella Scorupco, Famke Janssen, Minnie Driver, Teri Hatcher, Michelle Yeoh, Denise Richards, and the rest... with the possible exception of Grace Jones, who is more manly than meself!

And of course, those other fine actresses... Busty Heart, Chesty Morgan, Kitten Natividad, Christy Canyon, Ginger Lynn, Tracy Lords... I could go on all day!

:unsure:

hey DuCouer, how bout Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham. I love assertive women.

Has anybody mentioned Kathryn Hepburn, another fave of mine.

didn't think anyone was gonna name Katherine Hepburn.she had that 'command pressence' that you need to lead people,perfect for a pirate queen...oooooh and she was just so sexy!

Greta Garbo

Drew Barrymore

Sandra Bernhard

Tina Turner

Catherine Deneuve

Queen Latifah

Jodie Foster

along with many others mentioned above

:)

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Karen Allen, the woman who was in the first Indiana Jones movie. She could out-drink anybody, and could put up a fight.

'oly 'ell, yes, ye be right!

Marion Ravenwood from Raiders of the Lost Ark - because she's so hardcore!

Trinity from the Matrix

Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider series - if you play the games, you know!

Angelina Jolie in general

Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty - becuase if I wasn't a wolf, I'd be her, and she turns into a dragon!

Agent Dana Scully from The X-Files - becuase she's the smartest wench I know, and becuase only she could keep up with Mulder!

Those're some of me personal favorites.

Captain Wolfy Wench