Clearin' the Debris Outta the channel...

the Royaliste

..'Tis been an interestin' weekend indeed!...The tracks are everywhere, needn't go there again, but, after choosing to commit cybersuicide last week, an overwhelming (and heartwarmin', thanks) amount 'o chatter by friends an' management has convinced me to stay up here, posting for the Forum, and just stay outta trouble, in general. Aye've always enjoyed a bit 'o sharin' 'o things nautical, and pyratical.. So, if you want to listen, do by all means. This is what a forum should be... If you care to be disruptive, fine, I'll no longer rise to the bait, We've parlee'd on this an' the Pyrate's hangin'...Lets go about havin' fun, raisin' caine, and bein' pirates in general!...RRR!!! Bring on the Rum, Mateys!......... :ph34r:

Guest Angus MacVox

Your contributions to this community have been astounding Gary. I've never heard of a family that didn't have feuds at least once in a blue moon.

Rum? RUM?? Did someone say rum? Nay. For the Royaliste, captain and mate I say Irish Whiskey from me private Reserve. (raise tankard) To you mate! To your continued posting!

:ph34r:

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

..'Tis been an interestin' weekend indeed!...The tracks are everywhere, needn't go there again, but, after choosing to commit cybersuicide last week, an overwhelming (and heartwarmin', thanks) amount 'o chatter by friends an' management has convinced me to stay up here, posting for the Forum, and just stay outta trouble, in general. Aye've always enjoyed a bit 'o sharin' 'o things nautical, and pyratical.. So, if you want to listen, do by all means. This is what a forum should be... If you care to be disruptive, fine, I'll no longer rise to the bait, We've parlee'd on this an' the Pyrate's hangin'...Lets go about havin' fun, raisin' caine, and bein' pirates in general!...RRR!!! Bring on the Rum, Mateys!......... :ph34r:

Truce me matey. (spits in palm...)

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Aye Ladds n' Lassies!!!

A party! I loves a Party! Drinks all around!!!!

AVAST!!! Save some fer me!

Whiskey? 'ow 'bout some Drambuie?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Aye Capt'n. Me 20 year old reserve. Drink up lad!

B)

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

The ever oblivious Captain Scarlett looks at the Royaliste shrugs her shoulders and joins in with the welcome back party. "Glad you decided to stay mate, 'ave no idea what happened cause it was none of my business to begin with. I'm just 'ere to have a good time, learn a few things and drink till I can't drink no more." :P

Fair winds and calm seas,

Captain Scarlett Hawkins

Captain of the Lusty Lady