Survivor pearl islands

erisblackrose

Oh poor Rupert, he got the 'goodbye' last night.  I suspected he was on his way out, cuz he was just too strong for the rest of them. Who do I think will end up with the final prize? Me thinks Lillian deserves it the most. Though that doesn' mean she'll get it.

Who do you think will win?

Rumba Rue

**She's a pirate wench if there's an RR on her quarters**  :lol:

Lillian? Is'nt she the scout leader? <can't seem to get me names staight> If she is she's way to whiney, and to easily manipulated. If you saw where they showed how everyone voted you'ld have seen she let that bilge rat Jon talk her into voteing for Rupert. I really hate to say it because I really wanted Rupert to win but he let his loyalty to Drake last too long. As a youth councilor you know he should have been able to see thru Jon. The best thing to do now is for the women to get together and get rid of Jon and Burton. If I have to pick a winner now I hope it is the girl who speaks spanish. The one who was so instrumental in helping Drake get their supplies, and who was one of Ruperts biggest supporters. <damned if I can rember her name>. You know she,s on Jon,s list to go next after what she said about him at the tribal council. Yep the women should get together.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

It's Wednesday right now... I just watched the episode that was on tonight, and I loathe Jon even more than I did before. He is foul and wretched, and should be keelhauled, flayed, and *then* hung for high treason. He isn't worthy of being in the game, let alone getting any farther.

How dare he?!?

--Mab

Prepare to be boarded!

It's Wednesday right now... I just watched the episode that was on tonight, and I loathe Jon even more than I did before. He is foul and wretched, and should be keelhauled, flayed, and *then* hung for high treason. He isn't worthy of being in the game, let alone getting any farther.

How dare he?!?

--Mab

I put me vote right in there with ya,Mab.

jon is THE worst person I have seen on the show.

and what he did tonight,playing on everyone's emotions was inexcusable.

what a lieing piece of buzzard dung!

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Aye, Cap'n, that he is... and if he wins... *shakes head*. I don't understand why they don't just get RID of the bugger! Even though they don't know about him lying about his g'mother, he's still not worthy of staying on the island.

Oh, and did ye hear? Rupert's gone missin'. CBS ain't sayin' anything, either... but the scuttlebutt is that he's involved in some secret project. It pays being a wonderful human being!

--Mab

;)

Prepare to be boarded!

Oh, and did ye hear? Rupert's gone missin'. CBS ain't sayin' anything, either... but the scuttlebutt is that he's involved in some secret project. It pays being a wonderful human being!

--Mab

:ph34r:

Great! Rupert deserves his own show!!!!!!

Rumba Rue

**I'd rather be flogging Jon** :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...