pirtaes csg

this is a collectible pirate ship game were you buy pax and then build the ships! i used to play.............but i am starting again go to my thread titld "pirate gathering" to know why.anywho,this website i am about to type in is so cheap on the product and the shipping and handling! the shipping is only like 4 bux!!!! when it loads go to the top left hand corner and click constructible strategy games,then click the pirates 1. i am ordering one of the tins that come with 4 pax in about 3 weeks.........it would be next week but i want to see the movie again!!!! :lol: www.ccgarmory.com and there you have it!!!! i also play the potc tcg.

-F-D-M :lol:

"yoho,hoho,a pirates life for me!"

What pirate CCG?

Potc? 7th Sea? Pirates of the (insert location here)?

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

What th' Dutchman is referring to is Pirates Constructable Card Game by WizKids... I do believe.

Pirates Constructable Card Game

I'm sure some of you have checked it out already.

I'm with ya, Dutchman. I'm havin' a hell of a time obtaining packs of the Davy Jones' Curse. I was lucky enough to come across a a small box with just a few left. I was only able to purchase one pack.

I've more than enough for trade and am hoping to do some trading still. As there is still quite a few from other sets that I need and nearly half from Davy Jones' Curse I still want to acquire. Including the Flying Dutchman.

I haven't gotten too far into Pirates of the Caribbean Trading Card Game. I do have one of those huge start packs though.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

And there's something called capitalization. Look into it.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Aye, Lady Barbossa, it be a fun game indeed! I got me Crimson Coast expansion set complete (bought the last ship on e-bay). I got so frustrated with the distribution o' cards in the Revolution expansion (two BOXES o' boosters, an' only about two thirds o' the bloody set!), that I lost interest fer a while. I played last thursday an' got me ar$e 'anded ta me by a friend playin' chinee. Me last ship weren't sunk 'til the second ta last turn in a six player game, though, so I didn't do too bad. I use a French fleet with a heavy five master an' a bloody fast single master. I guess it'd work better if the fact o' flyin' French colors didn't make everyone else want ta kill me so bad.

I am Julius Aurelius, future ruler of the universe. Kneel quickly, for I have many feeble minds to overcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Blimey! That's awesome! I wonder what they made the ships out of? :rolleyes:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Dang! Are the details hand painted on, or are they printed some way? That is so cool!

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

(1945)

I would say it looks like foam core. Thats what I'd use... and probably will! :rolleyes:

It has been about a decade since I last built anything using foam core, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the stuff not bend well enough to be able to shape the hull bits? Maybe the ships are built out of the softer foam sheets that tend to turn up in the kids' sections of a lot of craft supply stores.

Either way, the end results look cool.

My son has learned how to make money on the game. His brothers keep breaking the pieces while playing with them, so in true pirate fashion he has horded all the glue in the house and charges $.25 A SAIL to fix it.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I was just wondering if any of you mates might have an extra of these American ships you might be willing to sell? I'm looking for: the Paul Revere and the Black watch from Davey Jones Curse, and the Concorde and Intrepid from the Barbary Coast? I don't have much in the way of trade, but I'll gladly buy them from you if anyone has an extra of any of these ships. Thanks for your help, mates! ;):blink:

(1945)

I was just wondering if any of you mates might have an extra of these American ships you might be willing to sell? I'm looking for: .... the Black watch from Davey Jones Curse,

Lemme check this weekend. I believe I do have an extra BlackWatch.....

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

O.K. Captain P.E.W. Thanks so much! If you do, I'd gladly buy her from you if you'd be willing to part with it. :ph34r::rolleyes:

I have also now found the Paul Revere, so I can strike that one from my wanted list. Now I'm just looking for the Black Watch, the Concorde, and the Intrepid... :)

(1945)

One thing I find about this game that I think is extremely cool is the fact that some of the ships (and characters) are based upon real historical vessels. One of my favorite examples of this is the Whydah, Black Sam Bellamy's ship. I have recently purchased that one, not because it is all that great of a ship as far as the game goes, but simply because of what it is historically and who it belonged to. I love studying the history of the Whydah, so I naturally had to buy this ship for my fleet in the game... :rolleyes:

(1945)

My son has learned how to make money on the game. His brothers keep breaking the pieces while playing with them, so in true pirate fashion he has horded all the glue in the house and charges $.25 A SAIL to fix it.

Hi, Pearl:

What kind of glue does your son use?

I've snapped a few sails myself over the summer (the hazards of playing PotSM while drinking rum) and now that I'm back in dry-dock for the fall, I plan to do some repairs.

I was planning to use Krazy Glue ... will that work?

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg