POTC:DMC Soundtrack

Caraccioli

The track Jack Sparrow continues to top my iPod's Top 25 list, so I guess i like it. (Wheel of Fortune has long since been evicted however.)

I was listening to it today and it occurred to me that it would make a fine soundtrack for a roller coaster designed specifically to take advantage of the changes in tempo. (Slow tempo - climbing hills to the mechanical clank-clank-clank. Fast tempo - going down the back side of the hill, through loop-the-loops, sudden turns and into tunnels.) Listen to it sometime and think about how well it would work if the music were in the roller coaster cars, timed to the ups and downs of the coaster.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Hornpipes is my favorite. It also cracks me up because of the scene it's used for. Jack doing his hat shopping during the bar brawl-lol! ;)

Of course Davey Jones is a good one too. The locket music and then when it goes into the organ music, very cool!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Okay I have been debating upon buying the soundtrack to POTC DMC...just because the music really popped out at me for this movie more than that of POTC TCBP. I have seen the two offered together at a discount....but do they ever do compilations of these...like best of? OR is that way too too soon on the horizon?

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg