flintlock pistol holster

Custom Leather Maker

Stanley Weeks

407-857-0045

stanleyweeks@yahoo.com

This guy is outstanding and can make anything out of leather to your exact specifications.

He's done a few things for me and the best part is his prices are very reasonable.

He does not have a web site unfortunately. Send him an email I am sure he can send pics of things he's done.

Sir Beachem Quick,

Captain of the . . .

TheMW-1.png

. . . a small but dangerous

crew.

By all means use Quick's guy, as he can more likely get you exactly what you want. But...if you cannot come to an accord with him, try Dixie gun works:

HL0105.JPG

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

I make 'em meself. Here be a picture o' me own baldric:

100_0348.jpg

Let me know what ye think. I've made 'em fer others with a belt strap that'll fit up to a three inch wide belt. If ye like these, tell me what ye think a fair price'd be, an' we'll see if we can strike an accord.

I am Julius Aurelius, future ruler of the universe. Kneel quickly, for I have many feeble minds to overcome.

What type of pistols mate? Making holsters for a bldric is fairly easy if ye be handy with needle and sinew.

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."