Washintgon State Renaissance & Fantasy Faire

Splinter

Fair Time O' Day to all ye free-rovin' gentlemen and ladies of fortune out on the horizon ! I would like to let all of ye know that this year's Washington State Renaissance & Fantasy Faire will be havin' a MAJOR pyrate/privateer presence this year. It is in it's 7th year in Gig Harbor, and the Brotherhood of Oceanic Mercenaries (B.O.O.M) will be there to provide the pyriatical presence. We are a blackpowder group, and we are well armed *4 cannon so far, and a host of small arms* We would like all of ye to know that our camp *right next to the tavern ARGH* and our kegs will be open to all of ye bretheren o' the sea during the run of the faire, which is the first 3 *yes, 3* weekends in August. See our announcement in "crews ta sign on with* if ye be interested in making yer mark on our Articles.

Splinter Zatara

Mate - the pyrate ship *ROSE*

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, we will set course for the faire again this year. We saw your crewe last year and will definitely make port and meet our fellow brethren this time. For all who haven't made it to the faire, it's an amazing event and has grown very quickly. Fair winds and easy women!

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• 3 months later...

Aye Lass,

Peace tyed, ta have a ribbon or corde tyin' yer sword, etc. inta its scabbard, so's ye cannot draw it, or have it drawn by another...

Silly renfair rules...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aye and a good day to all o ye. I just returned from the Faire in Gig Harbor. I is a very well runn affaire with lots of parking. the vendors there have a ton of booty and the wares are well made and priced reasonable fer those whohave not fared well in looting. I would highly recomend this one to all in the area nd those who travel. It runs 3 weekends in a row and pirates are well received there. Of not in the 2 pubs, you might want to check out the Thrice Wycked Wenches. They sing in 3 part harmony and and do bawdy ditties without being vulgar. They are 3 very comley lasses. Also the crewe from BOOM represent pyracy very well. I will be there in the years to come.

Animal

:lol:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Aye, Animal!

'Tis yer captain 'ere, ol' Hurricane!

Good to hear you actually remember being at the faire, as if I recall the evening prior was partly cloudy fer you. Might want to stay wide abeam of the old Blue Goose and Red Dog - seems that dark ale has a mighty strange effect on you.

But you were back to your ol' self at the faire, me boy! Good to see you still have a bit of the ol' Animal bubbling about inside. Reminds me of the old days in Bodden Town.

Good show, lad! Good show!

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Ah my Captain, my captain. Avoid the good and Dog??? In a pigs eye I will!!!!! And Bodden Towne......a wonderful place with lusty wenches and plenty of beer and rum. Key West this year just might be another Bodden Towne and let's see iffn ye can control me better that the last time. The green man will return!!!!!!

Animal

:unsure:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!