ANNOUNCEMENTS

Take it from someone who works in a major airport and sees baggage tossed, thrown, soaked, kicked, slammed and otherwise abandoned and abused, .. ship it FedEx. Don't trust the baggage system with your valuables.

FedEx uses their own planes and people and has a standard of excellence. UPS would be ok too but they are no FedEx.

Hope this helps.. :ph34r:

FedEx authorized counter at Pak Mail Store

1824 Flagler Ave

Key West, FL 33040

4 mins from Duval St

M-Th 8:00 AM-6:00 PM

Fri 8:00 AM-6:00 PM

Sat 9:00 AM-2:00 PM

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Stay away from UPS...

I would suggest going to your local sporting good shop and getting a hard golf club case for the swords and looking into a special case for the musket.

In any case if you do ship it stay away from UPS... We are trying to switch from them and I sell tanning lamps and we have more that arrive broken when we use all the precautions. Just my 2cents from experience.

Kathryn

• 2 weeks later...

A proper gun case works well for both muskets and swords... I have never had a problem traveling with weapons to and from the UK. Just check with the NRA as to which airlines are NOT gun hostile... them that are have a funny way of making things disappear.... :rolleyes:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/