POTC2 Event In Wilmington, DE 7/8

Cutthroat Kate

Come and join the crew of the Kalmar Nyckel for dinner at Timothy's and a viewing of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest in Wilmington, DE on Saturday, July 8. We plan to meet at 5:00 at Timothy's Restaurant at the Wilmington Riverfront Plaza (Dravo Plaza). Most of us who are attending will be in costume, but it is not required. If you are interested, please reply to this post, and I will give you the contact information.

Note: The Kalmar Nyckel will also have 2 pirate sails earlier that day. Go to www.kalmarnyckel.org to see the schedule. Come join us, mates!

We'll definitely be there in all our finery Kate! Living only 40minutes away makes this one too tempting to pass up! I'll try to get as much of the crew mustered as I can for this. Sounds like a great event you guys have going on.

It'll probably be the 3rd time in as many days as we'll have seen the movie, but hey...can't have too much of a good thing, right?

Send the info whenever ya get the chance