The Quartermaster's List of Encampments

The list has been updated again. Mister Warren, may I assume that your wife is camping with you?

No I'm afraid not. She has other work/travel obligations that conflict. I mean to see that it doesn't happen again.

And if you try to skip out again, you will be pressed.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Silkine mc Donough wrote

I'm from Jersey.

Unfortunately, my job has landlocked me in this god-foresaken spit 'o'land called New Jersey also. At the extreme northern end, that is. I am not native in these parts, nor will I intend to remain here, as I have lived most of my life within the vacinity of the sea in RI or MD. I need to see water!!

SHIP2-1.jpg

My crewe appears to be numbering 8... we will have a shoppe at the fort and will also be your entertainment at the fort. We're also participating in the various inland events, including running the Walk the Plank Championships.

We have as far as I know: Diosa, Hurricane, Gutz, Grimy, Sheila, OryginalCinn, Terry and Krispy. Three rogues and five wenches - love the odds. We will also have Red Handed Jill and Blackie perhaps, so that would bring us to 10.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

:huh: tis a bitch getting older ...i must report that due to m' physicans demands i won't be attending this year ...i have been trying to put off the procedure he wants to do on dec. first (a new clockwork for m' ticker) but alas his reasoning has won out ...so it is with deepest regret that i cannot attend this year :huh: DAMNABLE OL' SAWBONES!!!!

:huh: tis a bitch getting older ...i must report that due to m' physicans demands i won't be attending this year ...i have been trying to put off the procedure he wants to do on dec. first (a new clockwork for m' ticker) but alas his reasoning has won out ...so it is with deepest regret that i cannot attend this year :huh: DAMNABLE OL' SAWBONES!!!!

That is ill news. I hope all goes well.

I have modified the list again, though I hated to do it. Will Josh not be attending now?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

java script:emoticon(' :D ')

I am a new member of Free Men of the Sea out of New England. Formerly the first mate on the Continential Sloop Providence as of monday. I am new to Pyracy Pub. I will be at Pirates in Paradise and will be staying at the fort. I have been in touch with the fort already and will be doing some education for them.

I am traveling light so won't have any extra gear with me as I am doing an Outward Bound pulling boat training in Key Largo the weekend following. Look forward to seeing you all there. I hear rumor of a ship comeing in. If anyone needs crew for the event I am a 200 ton near coastal master.

I am also interested in car pooling with anyone before and after the event. Thanks!

Capt. Rusty Wild Rice

http://web.mac.com/captrustywildrice/