PotC 3?

Monterey Jack

I saw Pirates 2 today at the El Capitan, it was awesome, lots of fun, laughed a lot, blah, blah, blah, pretty much what everyone else has said. Now, Bess, I just have a question, please tell me that Elizabeth and Barbossa interact in a way that would make us Barbossa fans grin from ear to ear? I know you can't give out any detail and I'm not looking for that, just hoping for some kind of good interaction. I did tho enjoy her kissing Jack and all that interaction, that was fun! :huh:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Amen to that, Christine. Well, about Elizabeth and Barbossa at least. :huh:

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Where have ye been mates? Captain Jack and crew have been a comic book for about a year now in the Disney Adventures kids magazine. Of course, it's going to be a cartoon on the Disney channel. Same artwork, different medium. Pintel and Regatti will live forever.

I wouldn't call them comic books. It's a comic tale in a book, but not it's own comic book. And they... what is the term...? Blow chunks?

If I recall in the first adventure the Black Pearl is still cursed. So yeah, non canon and definately written and drawn for the Lizzie Maguire age group.

Plus Disney Adventures keeps getting thinner yet more expensive. Way different from when it debuted like 10-15 years ago.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Yeah remembering Droid Adventures is not making me feel better about Potc cartoon...

Now if it's like the Clone Wars...

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

I Now, Bess, I just have a question, please tell me that Elizabeth and Barbossa interact in a way that would make us Barbossa fans grin from ear to ear? I know you can't give out any detail and I'm not looking for that, just hoping for some kind of good interaction. I did tho enjoy her kissing Jack and all that interaction, that was fun! B)

Now m'dear.... what kind of interaction would YOU have with a dead man walking???? B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'm doubling that Bess of what Christine said.

However... I hate t' state this... but LOTS of leaks and Spoiler info has been ... well, leaked ... onto the Keep To The Code forum. Chatter about what's in #3 is already all over. Sadly enough.

And... I admit... I read a few pages of a supposed rough draft script... I saw some that would be PotC-ish.. and some I pray will NOT be a part of the film. And was informed of the basic plot which sounds incredibly insane.

So... not sure, Bess, if ANY of this that I read and saw was true or not. Let alone if any of this was suppose to be leaked out.

Apparently it's been said that the Writers (Ted and Terry) frequent KTTC Forum.

Now.. notice I am NOT saying a word on here about what is being said elsewhere, mates. How do I know what I am overhearing an' readin' be true? Hmmm?

:::Shakes head::: Tia just doesn't seem like the "changing, harsh and untameable as the sea" type. Not like Elizabeth.

~Lady B

<_<

Just learned from someone who's attending ComicCon this weekend that they got some preview glimpses of PotC 3! Some non-dialogue action scenes that appeared rather exciting.

Are we going to be seeing these scenes soon now? :ph34r: Kinda appears no fair with so much speculation and spoilers all over the place now. And unfair that the Pub remains so completely silent about this. :ph34r: Makes us pirates feel... unimportant.

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Well a real pirate would never show his true hand if he thought he could get ahead.

Is it so hard to wait a year and a month for a little movie?

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

of yers!"

Apparently some folks cannot wait even 2 months for PotC 3. Odd, I know.

I know.. I've waited a couple years for Dead Man's Chest... I'm sure I can wait 10 months for the 3rd installation of the PotC swashbuckling adventure.

~Lady B

:rolleyes:

After watching DMC again yesterday I even more can't wait for the 3rd movie. I need more Barbossa! That less than 5 minutes at the end was not enough! It's sad, while watching the movie I actually couldn't wait for Barbossa's entrance, it's like the best part out of the movie! :lol: Well, okay, my first favorite part, the others would be the whole part with the cannibals, I laughed so hard over that and then the wheel part. Great and funny stuff! Ugh, it'll drive me nuts waiting for the 3rd movie, I'm already having Barbossa withdrawals. lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Again... amen, Christine!

When I listen to PotC 2 soundtrack... the bit at the end of track 11 "Hello Beastie" as that's the music for the ending... Oooo.. I like to play that music over and over since the last 45 seconds worth is the part with Barbossa! Ooooo... just stirs your blood and makes you incredibly eager for more Barbossa in #3.

I think there are more people eager to see Barbossa in action in #3 than eager for Jack's return! LOL... woohoo!

And I'm INCREDIBLY curious about everything that Barbossa is linked to in #3. ;)

~Lady B

Here's what I'm hoping for, other than some great interactions in the 3rd movie, I hope Barbossa merchandise comes from this in a big way! I'm talking shirts, keychains, etc; all the stuff that Jack and Wil only seem to be on for now. Barbossa has now become popular and should definitely be on a lot more merchandise. Us Barbossa fans knew all along he's a great character, it just took that less than 5 minutes at the end of the 2nd movie to show that. I just love how so many people talk about that ending and loved seeing him appear like that. It's so awesome, I love it! :) :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg