books for sale

Capt. Flint

Ahoy all.. Since I posted this in the wrong section, I thought I would re-post it here. If anyone is interested, I have the complete death gate cycle books, by Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman. They are hard bound and in excellent condition. I am asking $20 plus shipping. If interested, let me know........ Flint

• 4 weeks later...

Pure fantasy with a heavy medievel scenery. Two major races of people in a life and death war that has been going on for more years then they can remember. There are assassins, elves(tall ones mind ye) and regular looking folks with serious magical abilities ; along with the elves. The assassins are just assassins. But are extremely intrical to the story. It is actually a really good read and kept my interest. It's just one of me treasures that I am trying to part with to help make room for the new baby on the way....... Like I said, the books are in grade a condition and are all hardbacks. Let me know... Flint

How many volumes to the set?

I'll ask First Mate Jan if she's interested. We are likewise overwhelmed with books, and lacking space (no babies on the way, though: Congratulations!).

I'm trying to focus on things nautical/pyratical; Jan's still scatter-shootin'!

:huh:

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"