Hate the Wiki

hitman

What I have found useful at Wiki is some of the links provided in some articles/entries - but of course, if they link to sites as misinforming as the article itself, then you're no better off.

The few times I've actually used the site, I haven't found any glaring inaccuracies, but I admit I haven't used it much, and always go with a skeptical eye...

sig2.jpg

Always be wary of 'Net sources...consider the author and their credentials.

what are you talking about the internet is the best for content!!

and it's all true....Like the otherday I found out that there is a sea beast called Cthulhu that sleeps near the south pole!!

See how resourcefull it is :)

If these people failed it was because they cited second-hand sources. Would you cite the Encyclopedia Britanica? Well then read this.

Wiki was determined to be as accurate as the EB. Wiki is a good place to start, not finish.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

and it's all true....Like the otherday I found out that there is a sea beast called Cthulhu that sleeps near the south pole!!

I have fought the mighty Cthulhu, and lived to tell the tale... though my sanity has oft been questioned since that fateful day...

brethren001.jpg

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.