Pyracy Pub Fund

Guest Angus MacVox

Guest Angus MacVox

Pyracy Pub is a noncommercial site I do as a hobby. I get a lot of fun out of it, so you don't need to feel any particular obligation. I enjoy running a "virtual pub" and lately I've been promoting one of my other nonprofit projects on here "United Universists" (Check it out if you're a heathen).

...but the bandwidth costs have been going up higher than expected of late, and so I've installed a "donation" button below the logo above, which you can click if and when you're in the mood to donate some coins. It'll just make it a little easier for me and help ensure Pyracy Pub's future growth and success, and prevent me from ever having to install commercial advertising... but no pressure :ph34r:

You may be curious about the nature of the advertising on the email service. The email service is provided at no cost to Pyracy Pub by everyone.net - the advertising is theirs. I can use 50% of it however for anything I like, and have simply installed ads for United Universists.

Pyracy Pub Fund

For the pleasure and enjoyment I've had since signing aboard, ye can have me last pence sir.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Angus. Me and paypal have had problems in the past. can you email me an address and I'll send ye a donation direct? My thanks and for the Pub.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."