Cuttroat Pirates days in Corona

Here Ye Here Ye be it known then that the pirate days are about and On the weekends of June 24th 25th and july 1st and 2nd The Koronebergh living village will be taken over by pirates and open from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm on Saturdays and 11:00 am to 6:00 pm on sundays

more information is at: http://www.renaissanceinfo.com/pirate/index.html

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

All these pirates in southern california and all of the guilds finding a difficult time of it there, there in the pit of hell hot summer in corona! Pirates of Treasure Cove will be there! How many excuses can alls a youz come up with not to go?

Come in the afternoon and stay for the after dark party in the streets! Come for the pillagin. Come for the cold ales and come for the wenching. But don't be layin no pipe about having this and that instead a coming ya hear?

no Port Royal Privateers? No stranglehold Will there be any of the good Northerners? Tales of the Seven Seas? I am thinkin this is going to need an extree little boost ta gets it goings so alls a youze out there be ready ta get on out there to party with yer posting mates from here on the pub alrighty's? Best said and better done then. grammercy

Tell Tom to move it to October and then you'll have yer guilds. It only be diehards such as yourself and the Lampe's who will brave Corona with an encampment.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Tell Tom to move it to October and then you'll have yer guilds.  It only be diehards such as yourself and the Lampe's who will brave Corona with an encampment.

Did I wrong you somewhere at sometime lass? Why such the hostility?. Grant it Tom isn't liked for any one of a number of reasons. That too, he threw the faire in an area where nothing else was happening being under the gun of to decide when and where the pirate festivals certain dates could be so as to not coincide with others. I think rather than bashing me as a die hard (though I surely resemble that remark) and alowing such vennom slinging. Be it not better then how about sending letters from all the guilds you belong to requesting November as a viable time to end the faire season with the pirates of corona festival before thanksgiving? Since there isn't two weeks in a row in October! Might that then be a better tactic for all of us pirates then, eh?

Sir, diehard was not meant to be taken as a bashing, but rather a compliment of committment. I apologize if you have perceived it this way.

I think your idea would hold merit with any other fair but not Tom's. Can you name any other fair where the participants are required to pay for admittance through unusual badge fees? If I attend Tom's events, it will be as a paying customer so I may do as I please. Then it is only to support my friends who endeavor under such regime.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Me crewmates Sea Wolf and Crimson Kate will be headin' to the fest on the 25th, as we will be in the area fer the POTC2 premiere on the 24th! Hope to meet up with some of you scurvy lot! After the 90 degree weather and humidity here in the Gulf, the Corona heat will be nothin'!

After the 90 degree weather and humidity here in the Gulf, the Corona heat will be nothin'!

As it is an inland empire desert, it is a DRY heat, so keep your whistle wet....with water, not alcohol. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

I live in SoCA. :unsure:I REALLLY want to go...I have me pirate garb (mixture of history and fantasy...my choice) (hangs head) Heavy sigh...I still don't have a vessel to get there in. My car was totaled last year, and the dang suit hasn't been settled yet. :lol: I am counting my dubloons but, at the moment I don't think renting a car to get there is an option.

:lol:

*(^%*&$*%(^&_*&^(&^^$^$%^#%$#%^**(^&)...Heavy sigh, pirate hissy fit over.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Well, I hear there might be an opportunity for me to shoot a cannon or two, so it looks like I'm going to try and make July 2 at the least. I'll be paying me way in as I don't want to make committments to guilds I might not be able to keep. Also hopefully this will help out the bottom line.

~Black Hearted Pearl

There's hot and then there is hot. Luxor, Egypt has an average of 107 degrees (41 C) in June. When I was there in '87 it reached 120 degrees. I hate heat and this was a life sucking heat.

Still, I wish I lived close enough to Corona to attend.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

William we wish that as well mate.

Oh it were hot and the days were long too! With so many things going on in So Cal last weekend it was a very slow weekend for patrons. but we sure had some fun in the trial, the battle, the wench auction and the general mayhem and merryment. Cynfull celebrated her birthday and we had fourteen members of the guild in camp. We had several compliments to the encampments (good looks) I told them they were only saying that when I wasn't there so thanks anyway but damn it was sure hot! It should be five to ten degrees cooler this weekend and this saturday night I think is the party night of both weekends some one go on myspace and check with the drunkin dragons??? a few were about last saturday but five out of fifty isn't too good (most of them are kilts and they were in both san diego for the scottish games and irvine for the irish festival) Good things ahead! Huzzah!

I have yet to to attend anything at the Corona site, my two young un's kinda put a hitch in my purse strings for a bit. I'm going to try my damnedest to be there. I use to shoot with SASS just a bit further down at Rahagues Range. Hot covers the weather well. :P