POTC Site is live...

JoshuaRed

...and it's terrific. Sorta continues along the lines of the site for the first film, with a scavenger hunt and lots of surprise goodies. Check it out, you'll have a blast. But be warned, those of you who are bandwidth-challenged best steer clear, it's a heavy one.

POTC 2

newbannersigtar0db.gif

I be havin' a hard time with the treasure hunt though. Eager t' meet ol' Davy Jones (Aye.. I be a strange one).. and alas, tells me I be a liar and I haven't gathered at th' items yet! :o Bloody bugger! :o

Anyone have any.. helpful hints? What I be missing? Can ye name off what all I need?

Love the amulet, btw. ::wicked grinz::

~Lady B

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

The only thing I lack is the key. Then I accidentally closed the thing out..GRRR

lol the key is on the opening page ill tell ye that in a hand if ye need more help lemme know :)

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

I'm sure this would more enjoyable if the sound worked on my computer. For some reason I can't figure out why it won't work. It worked just fine before I had to reformat, thanks to the bastard who put a virus on the pub.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Just finished the thing you get to download a POTC2 Screensaver and a special background but i like the background in the site itself better(when you click the barrel on the dock screen thats a cool background)

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

Yeah, the Davey Jones desktop isn't all that appealing... <_<

nah but it does kinda make me hungry for spaghetti :P