^, <, V

Pew

^ that would be the answer

< Dang, lost the 100,000 give away on HGTV to a guy in Richmond right down the road. B):rolleyes:

V ever win something in a give away?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ nope but the little swab has won two different drawings (for a drill & an art supply box). She's the lucky one.

< Ambitious? :ph34r: see I was posting that at the exact same time! Great minds & all that.

V have any ambitions in life?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ wouldn't even know where to start, far too many and so far, most have come to pass

< hmmmm everyone's asleep but me

V favorite accomplishment?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

^ That's an easy question for parents... son and daughter

< daughter keeps sneaking down to check to see if the new POTC 3 trailer is up on Youtube yet... She's such a pirate, have no clue where she gets it from??? :ph34r:

V Favorite accomplishment?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ my film, even if it's never going to be finished. Had more people tell me that it couldn't get as far as it did given the circumstances & we proved them wrong.

< Just can't count the little swab as an accomplishment. I just gave her the genes & the opportunities. How she responds & grows is all her own doing.

V Do you prefer babies, toddlers, kids or teens?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

^ :ph34r: nope. I'm not even a very good carnivore. Love those veggies though.

< partial to babies or teens myself. Babies don't argue & teens can do for themselves if they don't like the way you're doing things. Maybe I'm just burned out on "kid" today.

V good memory from your "kid" years (6-10)?

^ 2 if you aren't counting the US since I live here.

< doesn't get out much.

V travel a lot or stick around the house?

^ Yes. I like home and I like to travel. I travel to California and Upstate New york quite often. I've been to quite a few countries. I'm adding the Netherlands in June.

< I love lingering in foreign places and soaking it all in.

V Do you try exotic dishes from other countries?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

^ yes, I love sushi, real mexican and have a particular weakness for super spicy indian food. :ph34r:

< too bad the closest indian place is 45 minutes away. :ph34r:

V how far will you drive for your favorite foods when you've got a craving?

^ 15 - 20 mins if it's exceptional..or I just have to have it..

< Pointillism aye? One of our members is partially colorblind and would find this interesting..

V What should I do on my two days off? As if I don't have a bajillion things already..but I am curious...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ shop for plunder to send to friends or yourself?

< Always ends up spending her free time cleaning or sewing. Blah.

V what do you do with your free time? What do you wish you did with it?

^ Yes....but I can't say (teehee)

< Planning a great piratey summer whoo hoo!! :ph34r:

V Do you "grab n go " for the beach or pack a specific "kit"

^ if by beach you mean "river" and pack you mean "stuff stuff in a sack" then yes :)

< Misses living near the big sandbanks on Lake Michigan. Doesn't miss the dead fish that the beach was always covered with.

V what do you miss & not miss about the last place you lived?

^ I'd have to say it is a toss-up between the drunk who made all sorts of noises coming home at 2:00 am and kept subletting to other losers. Or the psycho family I grew up next to: the father attacked a couple of girls with a knife, the kids used to torture their dog and the mother used to throw garbage on our lot.

< Heh - try owning in the SF Bay Area. Almost impossible.

V Describe your best neighbor.

RHJMap.jpg

^ in the last house we had a neighbor who was like my long lost sister. We actually fenced our yards together that's how close our families were. I can't even begin to describe it. It was so beyond the "borrow a cup of sugar neighbors", more like "can I borrow a kidney" we were so close. I'd still go to the ends of the earth if she called today & needed me.

< She balanced out the crack heads on the other side who called the cops on us (for giving their dog water on a 100* day) & then screamed & swore at the cops. They were nuts. :lol:

V Do you have a favorite "nut-job" in your life?

^ :lol::lol::lol: (Rolling on the floor and pointing at Captain Sterling)

< New copier machine is here! I wonder how long it will take for someone to break this one too?!

V If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

^ A dress night.. nice place, nice shoes, not formal..but more than business casual

< You ask...we answer

V What would be your favorite "Fancy place"