PotC 3 pic?

Bilgemunky

Isn't the monkey the illegitimate love child of Barbossa and Zira from Planet of the Apes. I think I heard they had been together at one point. I think it was in the Enquirer and you know they're never wrong.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Yeah I saw him there.... And they wanted $200.00 for the compass.

I was happy to find a "replica" for $20.00 bucks at toys -r- us. :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I'm telling you... that is NOT Johnny Depp nor is it in the film.

Not to mock you or anythng but you also said it was just not true about Keith Richards being in the movie and now even Johnny says he probably will be..atleast..i think he has and granted not all interviews are true either but..now to this pic..is it another photoshop?

There's now Keira pics with the same type of costume ..

That's no photoshop..so is that a coincidence that she wears almost the same? :rolleyes:

Keirra in Asian costume

hero.jpg

I'm telling you... that is NOT Johnny Depp nor is it in the film.

Not to mock you or anythng but you also said it was just not true about Keith Richards being in the movie and now even Johnny says he probably will be..atleast..i think he has and granted not all interviews are true either but..now to this pic..is it another photoshop?

There's now Keira pics with the same type of costume ..

That's no photoshop..so is that a coincidence that she wears almost the same? :rolleyes:

Keirra in Asian costume

Look... I am really sorry that you are not having an easy time wrapping your mind around the fact that that is NOT a picture of Johnny Depp. Did you even read what the site said? It admits to being an impersonator inspired lot of pictures.

It's not Depp.

As to the Kieth Richards issue, when I told you that, check the dates my dear. At the time I said it, it was true. And to be honest, it still is. Yes, Johnny says they are going to do it. They would like to do it. Have they arranged it? No. Have they shot it? No. Until they do, until it's in the can then what I told you is true. I'm sorry you don;t like that and feel the need to be a bit nasty about it. If you don't want my input then don't ask me anymore. You can just deal with all the rumors that seem to make you happy.

As to your question about Knightly.... well now, you never asked me abuot that before did you?? Where do you think impersonators get their costume idea? From fact. Knightly may wear it, Depp does not.

I don't know how I can put it any simpler. :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Wow, this is still going on? Can we turn out attention to something more interesting, like conspiracy theories, crop circles, aliens testing Midwesterners and Elvis working at an iHop in Nashville? I thought this dog was dead and buried.

As usual, thanks Bess for your forthrightness and insights. Always appreciated!!!!

- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

... Elvis working at an iHop in Nashville?

Of course he's not! I have it on authority that he, JFK, and Marilyn Monroe are living in a commune, raisng herds of Sasquatch with the help of gray aliens.

Give that Kraken hell, Doggie! :ph34r::ph34r:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

• 2 weeks later...

It is a photoshopped cropped pic of that guy that dresses as Jack and I am ticked that this photo has made entertainment headlines on legitimate websites. There should be legal recourse taken against this guy for pulling such a hoax.

I know that Disney has requested that sites not publish this pic and I have read their disclaimer that this photo is NOT from POTC3 nor is it Johnny Depp.

I am sure that Disney will catch up with this guy and they should. It's gone beyond a simple photo manipulation and joke. He purposely put all those pics up on websites for the attention.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

kttcsignature.jpg

Some people will do anything to advance their own agenda. Sad, eh?

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

I am sure that Disney will catch up with this guy and they should. It's gone beyond a simple photo manipulation and joke. He purposely put all those pics up on websites for the attention.[/color]

Yeah.... they already know who he is.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I am sure that Disney will catch up with this guy and they should. It's gone beyond a simple photo manipulation and joke. He purposely put all those pics up on websites for the attention.[/color]   

Yeah.... they already know who he is.

It isn't Toby is it? :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg