PotC 3 pic?

Bilgemunky

Trust me.

No, it's not. It's photo shopped from someone and we don't care WHO is telling you it's authentic.

It's a home grown picture and nothing more.

:angry:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

His rings are on the wrong fingers...HELLO! (the left hand)

What happen to his neck?

OOH! I love the white piece of floss hanging from his hair!

Where's his sword? It's cut off!

This is too funny. His compass has multiple lengths in the photos!

Good job though! :huh: :angry: :huh::huh:

Did I metion this is NOT REAL!! :huh:

There are images a floating about... not just of the 3rd one... with JD in that Samurai funky Jack Sparrow look... but other stuff.

I just reserve judgement and will await the release of the films. Bloody well don't even care any more which are spoilers and which are not. Seems to me... too many folks are all too eager to get there hands on spoiler info and pix. It's almost sickening. <_<

Either... I'm eager to see Barbossa! :lol:

~Lady B

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Like the indiscrutable Miss Bess said in so many words, YIKES!!!! I never saw this being filmed, and I was there. Most decidedly a fake.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

these pics were on the net months and in the bottom one's case year ago!

Great to see them again though..not that i haven't got them burned on cd LOL..

Barbs looks so good on them..

Old pics..but the samurai ones..

There's more then that close up, further away and..the rings?

Many pics (yes even the official Disney ones, they screwed up BIG time with pics of Barbs with the ring on the left and and the glove on the right soo...) are mirrored, and since there's so many..i am sorry, not to say Bess is lying or anything..i just cannot imagine they're fake..if so, maybe i'm stupid..so be it B)

Jack pics

hero.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm with Charity on this one. Over at a JohnnyDepp board, we discussed these pics when they first came about and I'm pretty convinced that they're genuine. They may be costume test shots for POTC3, and they're definetly Johnny in costume.

That's just my opinion though, I too am not accusing anyone else on their thoughts of the pics.

Boo

'There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing.'~Elizabeth

'I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.'~Jack

neusignatur8bg.jpg

• 2 months later...
Don't know for certain this is from Pirates of the Caribbean 3, but it sure looks that way!

Looks like the real deal now. :blink:

I'm telling you... that is NOT Johnny Depp nor is it in the film.

It's a Depp impersonator trying to make a name for himself.

They are not real. It is no more real then it was when they first showed up.

Phoney. All the way.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Here's another pot stirrer (And yes, I know this isn't Johnny Depp). But it is a reenactor captured at Comic Con in San Diego working for non other than Disney licensee Master Replicas, promoting their upcoming line of PotC products. A member of my crewe captured the image so it's not retouched or altered.

Why would they be hyping it? And don't get me wrong, I don't care either way if it is real or not. I'm more of a Cutthroat Island fan.

The guy's really making the rounds.

conc4.jpg

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Why would they be hyping it? And don't get me wrong, I don't care either way if it is real or not. I'm more of a Cutthroat Island fan.

[

Disney has several *Jacks* in their hire.

Some for the Parks (all of them world wide) and some for promotion.

The question was, was the picture real. Yes, it's a real picture. Is it a real picture of Johnny Depp in Pirates 3??

Nope.

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

i just cannot imagine they're fake..if so, maybe i'm stupid..so be it :lol:

You're not stupid at all... just fooled like so many others becasue that is what an impersonator wants. ;)

To fool people so he will get hired.

They are not from the film. A shot like this is not even in the script.

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Here's another pot stirrer (And yes, I know this isn't Johnny Depp). But it is a reenactor captured at Comic Con in San Diego working for non other than Disney licensee Master Replicas, promoting their upcoming line of PotC products. A member of my crewe captured the image so it's not retouched or altered.

conc4.jpg

-- Hurricane

Yeah, that one is Toby. Always goes to major events like Comic Con to show off his Jack. Not sure who the other one is tho from the pix I found. Some people have said that of course Disney would never admit if the pix are real or not. But Bess has never steered us wrong. If she says it's not Johnny then it's not Johnny.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I would be disappointed if they went that far from historical looks of pirates, even in the Far East. I have seen the first 60 pages though - very entertaining...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

I would be disappointed if they went that far from historical looks of pirates, even in the Far East. I have seen the first 60 pages though - very entertaining...

-- Hurricane

Yeah, it is fun, isn't it?? :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Just a note...I can't make out the first Chinese character on his shirt (Right breast) but the (Left breast) side is the kanji for "steal, or thievery" The first kanji might be ocean...but I can't read it...even so...sea thief is not a standard way to say pirate I don't think...anyway, just my 2 pieces of eight.

Sea Captain: Yar, that be handsome pete, he dances on the pier for nickels!

Sea Captain: Arrr... you gave him a quarter, he'll be dancin all day.

i am sorry, not to say Bess is lying or anything..i just cannot imagine they're fake..if so, maybe i'm stupid..so be it  :lol:

Here ya go Charity my dear...

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=...47&member=25136

I hope THIS will convince you I would never knowingly Lie to you. :o

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Oh, you're good. Point and game!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Like I've said before people... if you can't wait a mere 13 months...

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF