i want a cutlass...

aye mateys and maidens of the trade. although i have many martial arts weapons (asian: mostly japanese, but also chinese and filipino), i seek a decent cutlass. i love weapons as some of you do so i decided to ask for giudance. any recommendations? websites? i am planning to go to the POP festival and need to look me piratical best! thank you and may the sun always be at your back and in the eyes of your enemy! arh!!!

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

i never thought of that... a pawn shop! well, i will start looking.... thanx for a grand idea.... -dread

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

Hey Kidd....

Check out this thread... there is some good advice and great sources within.

https://pyracy.com/forums/index.php?showtop...5501&hl=cutlass

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

If y' be wanting something fairly good lokkin and relatively inexpensive for your first cutlass take a look at www.popinj.com

His stuff is all fightable and he stands behind his work. Well....technically we should all stand behind his work, if you know what I mean.... :)

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."

This is the sword I found at the Pawn shop paid $30.00 for it.

CNXT0090.jpg

I need a better pic of it but it looks almost identical to this one..

Pirates_second2_05.jpg

And this is the dagger paid $35.00 for it but had to have it cause of the mermaids.

CNXT0079.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

thanx!!! i will start checking for pawn shops in my area (south florida) and see what i come up with.... the hunt is on! i want to buy one for my birthday! -Dread B)

• 3 weeks later...