Ticked off..

Ok Im seriously ticked. I chat with a lot of friends on msn, a few weeks ago I was contacted and added to someones list. I thought it was one of my friends who is often changing emails and sn's. So I accepted it and to my disbelief it's some guy I have never met nor spoken with and he will not tell me how he came by my info. I blocked and deleted him but now he is sending me e-mails and such. How can I get him to stop or who do I contact to report him? He's really freaking me out and I hate being freaked.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Contact MSN an' make a complaint?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I have and he has changed his email. He has contacted me four times today alone with each a diffrent email. I have even changed my e-mail and he is still getting my info.

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

don't you have a way to screen your mail so that only addresses that you want to come into your inbox will and all others will go to junk? i know ihave that set-up

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

You need a way to "bounce" his email; that is, make it seem as if your email account doesn't exist. I've used this technique a number of times, and it works quite well. Incredimail offers this feature, although it tosses in a fair amount of advertising. It's worth investigating, if it gets this moron off your tail.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

If thats the case love he probably got a hold of your IP address.

That wouldn't help him get her email address.

Why don't you just do what lady snow suggests and automatically have your system move his emails in your trash or junk files - then ignore them by deleted the files without reading them. He sounds like a sort of troll and the one thing they can't stand is to be ignored.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

If thats the case love he probably got a hold of your IP address.

That wouldn't help him get her email address.

Why don't you just do what lady snow suggests and automatically have your system move his emails in your trash or junk files - then ignore them by deleted the files without reading them. He sounds like a sort of troll and the one thing they can't stand is to be ignored.

Once he gains access to her IP address he can freely hack her computer, and get any and all information he wants

Hey Mission I have done as lady Snow suggested. And Jack I have several protection programs on my comp, could he still hack it? I have a friend who is very wicked into hacking comps and even she cannot get into mine. And thank you all for your advice. Hey Mad Jack how do I get what you are speaking of??????

Hey Mission I have done as lady Snow suggested. And Jack I have several protection programs on my comp, could he still hack it? I have a friend who is very wicked into hacking comps and even she cannot get into mine. And thank you all for your advice. Hey Mad Jack how do I get what you are speaking of??????

well there's really no telling Im not all that computer savvy, I just know that it may be possible to do stuff to your compuer and what not, or at least you online information.

That's fine..I just want him to stay away ..Far away from me. He can contact me all he wants I can ignore him really well. It's just the fact he is that is freaky.

If worse comes to worse... and not sure what they could do... would be to contact the local police in finding a way to have a restraining order done. Tis legal and rather takin' it a bit far.... but taking it too far would be to threaten his sorry arse! We be pirates... the damn fool is messing with a pirate... in my opinion... one should NEVER mess with a pirate. Crazy of me... I know. But it's BS I get tired of and God damn it! I wanna defend myself in the way I want to!

M'deary... I'm willin' to harass his sorry arse for ya....

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

M'deary... I'm willin' to harass his sorry arse for ya....

Can't say I'd recommend that option, pirates or no. The law has a way of taking a dim view of such things, even if richly deserved. Better to not present the bastard with any sort of leverage.

Once he gains access to her IP address he can freely hack her computer, and get any and all information he wants

<_< Your kidding right.,oh man thats a good one...., :lol:

No Siren this isnt going to happen. Have you got XP.., are you updated., windows updates are free., go update. stay updated., have you got windows firewall turned on.,if not., why not., have you got an anti virus?., if not I suggest getting Free Anti-Virus

It is truly free No adware or other BS., It has stopped and found things Norton and McAffee did not., thats why I dumped those., this is a really great freeware antivirus., there is an update for it daily., thats how often an idiot is making a new virus., so they update daily to protect you where Norton and McAffee do not have daily updates., interesting yea?.

This company makes Server Anti-Virus for the worlds Enterprise servers., and they charge BIG money for it., so they let the personal anti-virus go out as a freebie., its cool.

Anyway if you are doing a few things each day 5 minutes (maintenance) or less., he cannot get into your system., at all., period.

You would have to turn on File sharing ., share your drives., and let him "Browse the network" :lol:

I would ignore like most here suggest. It would seem he really needs attention., kind of like a dawg.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

With the full headers of his email you can track him back to his source and report him to his ISP as harrassing you. Though the issue with this is since most providers are dynamic IP's each time the user get's on his IP is different, or so that's the way it's supposed to work.

;) Your kidding right.,oh man thats a good one...., ;)

No Siren this isnt going to happen. Have you got XP.., are you updated., windows updates are free., go update. stay updated., have you got windows firewall turned on.,if not., why not., have you got an anti virus?., if not I suggest getting Free Anti-Virus

It is truly free No adware or other BS., It has stopped and found things Norton and McAffee did not., thats why I dumped those., this is a really great freeware antivirus., there is an update for it daily., thats how often an idiot is making a new virus., so they update daily to protect you where Norton and McAffee do not have daily updates., interesting yea?.

This company makes Server Anti-Virus for the worlds Enterprise servers., and they charge BIG money for it., so they let the personal anti-virus go out as a freebie., its cool.

Anyway if you are doing a few things each day 5 minutes (maintenance) or less., he cannot get into your system., at all., period.

You would have to turn on File sharing ., share your drives., and let him "Browse the network" B)

I would ignore like most here suggest. It would seem he really needs attention., kind of like a dawg.

Oi thanks fer makin' me feel like a fool, I was goin off of what I've heard, thank ye very much.

;)

'nuther free antivirus deal for ye...

One that was recommended ta me from th' IT folke where I work...

http://www.avast.com/

Kinda pyratey name to, eh? :lol:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this down near to the bottom and felt it needed resurecting from the dead as it were.

"Ticked off" the term is actually Pi**ed off and did you ever wonder where that expression got its name? it actually means to be mad! Try this if you get really mad you will undoubtedly find your self in the rest room relieving your self of the abundance of body fluids needing to find their way out. So! Pi**ed off actually has its origens to p**ing. Trust me you be in here mad as hell and this post will crack you up! It's really true!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:P:P Arthur that is indeed funny. And yes I have tried all those things and the blighter recently sent me eight e-mails, but it says it's a dummy e-mail or somesuch. I just send all directly to junk mail and toss em! Have no room in me life for his sort of junk.

But, when a bloke says he's "pissed to the eyeballs", how come he's just jolly drunk and not angry? Granted, he'll end up spending most of the night in the loo. But again, far from angry.

In the Queen's English, "pissed" means "drunk". On this side of the pond, however, it means "angry". Where that transmogrification occurred, I have no idea.

Hmmm... Now, to think about it a bit more, they do sometimes tell people to "piss off", which means "go bother someone else". Usually, they tell someone to "sod off", which has nothing to do with their lawn.

To quote William S. Burroughs, "Language is a virus from Outer Space." Let's continue to treat it as such.

Now, let's all get pissed! :o:o:o :) :P

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:P:P Arthur that is indeed funny. And yes I have tried all those things and the blighter recently sent me eight e-mails, but it says it's a dummy e-mail or somesuch. I just send all directly to junk mail and toss em! Have no room in me life for his sort of junk.

wow siren that went way over my head i'll brb..... gotta go.

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

This discussion reminds me of a neighbor where I grew up. The man was constantly saying "Piss on it." when he was frustrated. One day he was working on the lawn mower and could not get it to run. Finally he yelled "Piss on it!", threw down the wrench, and walked away.

Once his temper cooled he returned to the lawn mower it was wet. He could not figure out what happened. He dried the mower, thinking it could be leaking gasoline he smelled the rag. Urine, turns out his son heard him yell and obliged!