The Isle of Dark Water

Mad Matt

A tall dark native sneaks in through a back door.Silently he makes his way toward the fire place.Rolls out a blanket and sits down to warm himself.Pulling out his pipe he loads it with tobacco and reaches for a stick and lights the pipe.Waving the smoke over his head and shoulders slowly.It's a peaceful place to relax and get to know some of the pirates in the room.

***Phil wanders over toward SilverWolf, pauses several paces from him***

"Hau, kola! Beware - there are many crazy wasichu here..."

***Phil then swats at an imaginary assailant, then laughs and leaves the room***

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

At the end of the day you're another day older

And that's all you can say for the life of the poor

It's a struggle, it's a war

And there's nothing that anyone's giving

One more day standing about, what is it for?

One day less to be living.

At the end of the day you're another day colder

And the shirt on your back doesn't keep out the chill

And the righteous hurry past

They don't hear the little ones crying

And the winter is coming on fast, ready to kill

One day nearer to dying!

At the end of the day there's another day dawning

And the sun in the morning is waiting to rise

Like the waves crash on the sand

Like a storm that'll break any second

There's a hunger in the land

There's a reckoning still to be reckoned and

There's gonna be hell to pay

At the end of the day!

Anyone know what this is from?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Outstanding! Would you believe I sang Les Mis in high school choir? Also, some of Phantom. Would love to actually see them both before they stop touring. I may have to force myself to go to L.A. this month. It's Les Mis' last tour to L.A. I've got to see it!

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading about every one's problems I really don't know what right I have to complain but then I will anyway :ph34r:

As of late the bizz ain't been going to good. Between insurance trouble and the state yanking my brothers cdl for 2 months I've been bustin my rump to make a buck but all I seem to be making is a deeper hole for myself. We finally got the insurance straightened out and then I go and hurt my back witch keeps me at home for a week. Fuel money has been a bear and between lay overs and dead head miles that situation isn't improving too fast. Since I can't run over the weekend I wind up in a rut running pretty much just the south east. I'm home every weekend witch although a dream for most is a headache for me as I'd rather go out for a few weeks and then spend a week or so at home. This combined with my absolute hatred of Florida and the neccasity of going there 2 to 3 times a week is drivng me out of my skull. Then to top everything off my best freind is haveing a miserable time between his ex and problems her dumbA>< keeps causeing. UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

If yer breathin' ye have th' right t' post yer problems, here. I don't want a argument of "my problems arrrrr bigger than yers" kinda stuff goin' on. Best of luck to ya, mate. Don't get caught in one o' dem hurry-canes!

• 1 year later...

Matt was singing show tunes? I could do that one ...what's that one from Chicogo ...the one where she kills him for whatever reason ...hmmm'

looking ...looking ...HA!

"Cell Block Tango"

He had it coming

He had it coming

He only had himself to blame.

If you'd have been there

If you'd have seen it

Complete lyrics for "Cell Block Tango"