Technology You Can't Live Without

The Doctor

good-night

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Lets see,

Xm - I got Sirrus and although it's great I have enough cassetes to keep me going.

Internet- I love it but haveing to go without it for long time periods is not uncommon for me.

computer- see above

twist off bear tops - handy but then to be honest I have a pocket knife with a bottle opener soooooooooo

My life would be way diffrent without any of the above but the cell is still the only one critical to me.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

This is too rich not to share... I've got the vacuum cleaner robot running about in the kitchen, and out middle cat, Caleb, has decided to stare down the Disney beast from Hell. It's passed within 2 inches of the stubborn kitty, and all he did was flick his tail. I can't wait until it tries to run into him! :unsure:

EDIT: OK, he tried to slap the snot out of it, and it just kept coming. He ran up to me, and let loose with a verbal feline tirade that I can only guess was obscene. So, he lost, and the Disney Frisbee from Hell won. :lol::lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

my ipod, def... though I think I prefered my nano to the new 30gig ipod I bought.

Next closest would be the cell phone, since I can check my email with it, or play chess against it. Yeah... I guess it can be used as a phone too...

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Sorry, I'm not an old grunt! :D So, I don't get it.

As for me, DSL. I just switched from *&^#$@ dial-up, and I'd never go back!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Sorry, I'm not an old grunt! :lol: So, I don't get it.

As for me, DSL. I just switched from *&^#$@ dial-up, and I'd never go back!

:lol: OKAY..Another hint.....It was also called a "John Wayne" or "Duke".

It was a tiny can opener no bigger than yer thumb. It came in the box that yer C & K rations came in. It was indispensable! :lol:

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

i remembernow - a p-38! i can't work them very well, but thay do open cans quite nicely! <_<

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

i-dog is the rage.. jest got one fer me wife...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

UPDATE: Our "Roomba" vacuum cleaner (nicknamed "Rosie" after the Jetson's Robot maid) is still providing superlative service. I highly recommend this robot! :lol: :)

Roomba - one of my friends has one of those, he gave us a demonstration when I went to visit him once. It was fun to watch.

:lol: I love reading about the cats, Mad Jack - Mine would freak if we ever got that thing.

Like everyone else I can't live with out my phone or the internet.

• 2 weeks later...

An update on the robot vacuum cleaner: for those that are sure their cats won't accept the wee beastie, here's some recent observations.

• Selena: She packs it off into the other side of the house, but she's in no big hurry. Hurrying is for food.
  • Caleb got utterly fed up because no matter how he played and teased, the robot would not play with him. He's upstairs sulking.
  • Jack Jr. will intentionally bat toys in front of the robot (balls, mostly), because the sweeper brush will kick the ball off in some fun direction. At least he quit trying to ride the robot.

So, don't worry about the gatos, my friends! They'll adapt. :) :D