Dropping Ancore

Arrrgghh! and a Hearty Hello!

Me crew and I were just cruising on by and stumbled onto your site. I must say it is very interesting. I and some fellow pirates are in a small group called the Brotherhood. We sail the seas nightly playing a game called AOS II and AOS II Privateer. There are other sailing factions representing countries around the world who we engage, sink and pillage nightly. I always say, If you cant do it in person why not virtually. See you around.

Welcome aboard Black Bellamy... Keep your eye on the horizon. Beware any ships signaling friendly flags or signs of distress. For if you don't look out , they may make you next..... Glad to see a new member. Have fun . Hope to hear what you have top add to this site.... The Capt..

• 3 weeks later...

Hail An Greetins there mister Bellamy I were just wouderin if a fellow might be able to find a Mac version of yer AOS II anywhere as it sounds like an interestin bit "o" sport. for a presently land locked pir... I means sailor .

Mayhaps we might some day meet an exchange shots.... er I mean thoughts on the cyber sea .

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

As a prominent AOSII Captain myself, I can answer your question. Unfortunately, AOSII and, to the extent of my knowledge, Privateer's Bounty are only found for 100% PC compatible systems.

As for you, Bellamy, I believe that I've crossed your stern before (while raking). S! and may ye be successful against all but me brethren in the USN and yours truely in the USRCS. Also, put a broadside into Stinky next time you see him.

Sha...uh...Coastie04

"A ship is always referred to as 'she' because it costs so much to keep her in paint and powder."

-Adm. Chester Nimitz

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

I tried the Age of Sails II Privateers Bounty, and could not for the life of me figure out the confounded controls as to how to turn the ship! I have yet to try the game in a multiplayer situation, but would be interested in doing so.....as a pirate(of course).

Morick Towain

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Capt. Towain,

In case you haven't visited the website yet, I would suggest going to:

http://www.talonsoft.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forum...ail+II&number=1

It is the AOSII forum and people are generally very happy to help with problems. I believe that there are already many posts in the history somewhere regarding the controls. At first, they are quite intimidating and akward, but once you get used to them, it actually makes for a pretty smooth running game.

Coastie04

You call yerself a second mate,

An' cannot tie a bowline;

You cannot even stand up straight

When the packet she's a rollin'

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Capt. Towain,

In case you haven't visited the website yet, I would suggest going to:

http://www.talonsoft.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forum...ail+II&number=1

It is the AOSII forum and people are generally very happy to help with problems. I believe that there are already many posts in the history somewhere regarding the controls. At first, they are quite intimidating and akward, but once you get used to them, it actually makes for a pretty smooth running game.

Thanks for the direction in getting my answers to how to figure out the commands. I'll be taking a look at the information that I got from posting to their message board and hopefully will have a better handle on the game. :D

Morick Towain

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116