Homemade Pirate Movies

PoopDeckSwabber

Is there anyone out there who enjoys making there own movies regarding pirates? back in the day, (summer 01) my cousins (aka lumin), sister, and i made a movie titled "The Invasion From Pirates Cove." This movie was a half hour long and starred 4 cousins fighting off 2 pirates...it was very intense...and very scary at times!

The pirates wanted there treasure, which the cousins stumbled apon, it ended in a dramatic and climatic fight i nwhich the cousins were victorious!

anyone else make movies?

By the way, my cousin and i are newbies to this site, but we thouroughly enjoyed TLAPD.

Arrr, I be a film maker, and you wenches and land lubbers should be 2!!! :angry:

Wouldn't be that bad of an idea...teamin' up an makin' a pirate movie. Could be fun...We certainly seem to have a nice range o' talent (from costumers, to artists, ter film makers, an people who actually own boats).

Coule be a right bloody mess too...but WHO KNOWS? :huh:

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Doood. *LOL*

That could be entertaining, if nothing else!

*giggling madly!*

I would love to re-enact the story behind my wisp of white hair..just need someone to play a good Gov'ner... :huh:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Two words fer ya, Penny...Just two....Oh, My. :huh:

D'ya still have the stolen hat in question?

Stolen hat.. hmm.. m'fraid I forgot about the hat.

*eye* I mighta given it to some wench in Tortuga. Let me check on that eh?

But yes..the majority of the tale behind the wisp of white hair that I keep in me hair is relatively simple, but it's made people laugh when I've told it... :huh:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

I may be able ta pressgang a couple o' computer geeks wi' some video editing finesse ta' add yer FX an' soun'track.

If any group of rum-swilled wretches an' wenches could pull this off, it would be this crew. There's just too much creative energy pent up in this board to declare otherwise.

:)

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

my cousins and i made a movie, i told you that...as far as water goes... we were at a house located on a lake so we used that as a nice scenic backdrop...you know those pirates who hang out on new hampshire lakes rather than oceans (often due to sea water allergies,) well that was the type of pirates in our movie...

ttyl