Signature Graphic Contest... WITH PRIZES!

I havent been on line in about a month. I just saw this posting. I know the dead line has past, If you guys dont mind Id like to enter the contest. I just recently changed my signature and all though I liked the other one I thought this new one I made was kinda cool.

If I cant enter my vote is for Hawkyns.

Francois

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contest is in full swing.... go to Rabble Rousing to vote!

there were more entrants than the software would allow so I broke them into 3 heats. Check out each one and Vote!

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

A moderator accidently deleted one of the contest groupings. There were 18 entrants and the polling software only allows for 10 choices (and 10 graphics per post) so the contest was split into 3 groups, then the winners of each group would square off.

Since one group was deleted, I thought the only fair thing would be delete them all and re-do it....

It was a bitch to get up and running so I am going to wait till I have the energy to do it again (maybe sunday)

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

GoF, this might not be a good idea, as I'm jes thinkin' aloud as I type.

Rather than ye havin' to try and repost all the graphics, is it possible to jes list the people in the contest and have those who want to vote jes take the time to click on their names and see their banner? Ye could still group five names at a time. It would be the same as if we were searchin' individually on a mate.

Does that make sense? Jes a suggestion to make it easier on ye.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Aye, tho' I be quite proud o' me banner, I must point out that it be designed by our pub mate Joshua Red. He be deservin' tha credit fer this...I be jes a humble pirate who tossed a few doubloon his way fer his trouble.

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."