Attention Weapons Masters....

Iron Bess

Attention Weapons Masters,

Casting is currently under way in Los Angeles CA for an as of yet untitled reality show having to deal with stage combatants.

You will be working, training and competing with several of the stars of the WWF however your own body mass and size is not an issue. They are looking for qualified weapons masters.

You MUST be highly skilled (not just think you are) and able to use at least three weapons such as broadsword, quarterstaff, main gauche, etc. You will at some point be required to fight in armor.

This will be full contact fighting. If you have a *persona* already developed all the better however they may ask you to make adjustments or require that you take on another for the shows benefit.

If you are already SAG all the better. If not, if you are skilled enough that they have to have you, then that issue will be taken up at the appropriate time.

If you are interested please contact me OFF LIST at my email address and I will forward you to the production Co. :lol:

Herself,

Iron Bess

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aye, Aye, Casting Director. :D

(chuckle) No, I'm not casting.

I'm just coaching the WWF guys. :lol:

Yeah, life is SO hard. :D

PIRATE!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

This sounds like an interesting show. :ph34r: Good luck with that.

A pirate by heart, a pirate in my soul

I always steal whatever I need, no self-control

I always long to sail my ship and explore the sea

So you'd better beware me!

Because Captain Pirate is near. And a girl too so fear

Don't you dare to question me and I might let you live

I fight and kill those without skill

So surrender now...and bow!

We are getting a good response from all over the country really. B)

If anyone is still interested in getting involved send your contact information this week if possible.

I met with some of the WWF fellows last night and guess what??

PUSSYCATS!!! B)

Thanks all, B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

When is this? I have a member of our crewe is a championship swordswoman but I need her for a gig in the Bahamas in March.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

When is this? I have a member of our crewe is a championship swordswoman but I need her for a gig in the Bahamas in March.

-- Hurricane

Contact me off list and I'll send you the information.

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Unless we're fighting the giant Pandas of the World Wildlife Fund... the WWF has not existed for about 5 years, they're the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) now.

Or is it yet another confusing abbreviation?

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Unless we're fighting the giant Pandas of the World Wildlife Fund... the WWF has not existed for about 5 years, they're the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) now.

Or is it yet another confusing abbreviation?

(chuckle) Frankly, I couldn't care less.

I am just passing on the request and may have heard wrong.

Whatever they are they are nice guys.

Huge, but nice. :blink:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Wouldn't that be a great reality show though?

Combat trained Rennies fighting Samurai Pandas and Gorillas with huge swords!

Sure it would get PETA up in arms, but it would make for some great viewing! :blink:

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF