Top Albums?

DeadcrowIsland

What albums have ye been findin' yerself listenin' to the most lately? Here's me top 3:

1. Rumplestiltskin Grinder - Buried In The Front Yard

2. Into Eternity - Buried In Oblivion

3. Orgh - Forest Sessions

"A Merry Life To Savage Men Who Stand by Freedom's Right,

Fuiling Rum To Arm Our Drive And Raid This Ship In Sight. YARRR!"

-"Voyage" by Verbal Deception

Top Albums?

Almost all my thread posts here relating to music would have folks believe I think there is no band on the planet other than Metallica. (Is there any other?) Right now, I've got Garage, Inc. playing on the computer. I've got two tapes (yes, cassette tapes) in my truck - you guessed it - both Metallica.

Yes, I do own other stuff, but Metallica fits my moods more often than anything else I listen to.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Arr, this one be kinda tricky fer me, but I'll manage.

1. Die Toten Hosen - Kauf MICH! (I don't normally listen t'punk, but this be the best damn punk music I ever been hearin'.)

2. Kreator - Violent Revolution

3. Running Wild - Rogues en Vogue (Arr, can't be strayin' too far from piratey basics.)

4. Accept - Balls To The Wall (Check out this album if ye like power metal; the title track be as piratey as it be kickass.)

5. Masterplan - Masterplan (Excellent music, period.)

6. ARK - Burn The Sun (Same singer as the last album, a little bit o' flamenco in thar, though.)

7. Comme Restus - Pharmácia Ananáz (A humourous mix of metal and punk from Portugal. Check out this song: Morte aos Ciquelistas. Kind of odd, but it grows on you as soon as you realize that the title means "death to bicyclists" in English.)

8. DragonForce - Sonic Firestorm

9. Prince - Girl 6

10. Prince - Purple Rain

Arr, that be it. A collection worth all of King Midas' riches t'import. Keep in mind they be not in order of how much I been listenin' to 'em.

Have you seen the music video for Balls to the Wall? I liked it, except for the part where Udo was swinging around on the wrecking ball.

Another album to add to me list:

-Amon Amarth - Fate Of Norns

Every year I get into this mood where I can't listen to anything except that album.

"A Merry Life To Savage Men Who Stand by Freedom's Right,

Fuiling Rum To Arm Our Drive And Raid This Ship In Sight. YARRR!"

-"Voyage" by Verbal Deception

Arr, I be havin' the Balls to the Wall video on me computer. Very good choreography, but I didn't like the way they be cuttin' out the middle o' the song. The wreckin' ball thing is kinda out o' place, but I like things that be out o' place (i.e.: a stack of CD's full of metal with the Barry White Ultimate Collection randomly in there). As fer Udo Dirkschneider, I be thinkin' that he be born old.

I've got Tom Waits' Blue Valentine, Rain Dogs, and Small Change and Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison in the changer. Also have a bunch of random mp3s on a disc in there, Master P, They Might be Giants, Bob Dylan, Etta James, The Who (Squeezebox, twice!)

anything ren or celtic -

parf seasons 2002,03,04 and 05

menagerie

the bards

reels, jigs and ballad

30 great irish sing-alongs

anyone see a pattern here?

my audition for the 2006 blackfryars cast at the pa ren faire in in 2 weeks (the 18th) wish me luck (good luckthat is)

thank you :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Right now I got a few mix cd's in the player witch is normal for me as I rarely find an Album worth messing with,

1. Old Gold not Rolled...... 50's Rock lotta sun stuff

2. 40 Ton a Metal ...... AC/DC Metellica G N R

3. Chillin ...... Satchmo and such

4. Lackvile.....Laid back rap from Luda and others

5. ANGER.... DMX Early Gangsta rap NO CRUNK

6. Down South Jukin....Country and Southeren Rock

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET