PoTC Ride soundtrack

Redd Oktober

Does anyone have a clue as to where I can get a hold of a copy of the PoTC Ride soundtrack. A friend of mine had one, and it had a copy of the audio from the entire ride. I would love ter sink me hook inter such a find. :ph34r:

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Does anyone have a clue as to where I can get a hold of a copy of the PoTC Ride soundtrack. A friend of mine had one, and it had a copy of the audio from the entire ride. I would love ter sink me hook inter such a find. :ph34r:

A friend of mine has it too..it's bloody hysterical..yer talkin' the 30th Anniversary thing, aye?

I think she got it at Disneyland, however. Not sure how available it is outside of that....

I plan on looking for it when I go down there next month..

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Aye, that be the one. I only had enough doubloons ter get inter the park last time I was there. Tis a shame it's only available in the park. :ph34r:

Well, if ye like, I'll see what I can do if that's the only place it be readily available. Hopefully my own bag o' doubloons will be decent when I go..it bein' me natal day an' all..

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

• 2 weeks later...

The 30th Anni soundtrack is a Park exclusive. Lucky, if'n it's not in the POTC store just off the exit of the ride check in the Emporium on Main Street. As a rule they have it stocked there.

If you CAN'T find one let me know and I'll see what I can do. :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I agree whole heartedly that E-Bay is the best place to buy stuff. They may not have the most user friendly search engine on their site but you can find anything if you have the desire to find it.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Aye, tis a good disc to have. The looks I get when I'm listening to are always priceless, 'specially when I'm singing along. Got mine on e-bay. There are actually a few different versions. One was an exclusive for the 30th anniversery of the ride. The other is one you can make at the park with selections from any of the rides. Keep a weather eye on e-bay, one pops up every now and then. If you have any problems finding it let me know.

I be willing to share, I be.

:D

Hey ho ho/ You'll cruise to foreign shores/ And you'll keep your mind and body sound/ By working out of doors

Tim Curry-"A Professional Pirate" from Muppet Treasure Island

• 2 weeks later...
Aye, that be the one. I only had enough doubloons ter get inter the park last time I was there. Tis a shame it's only available in the park. :ph34r:

It's available on Kaaza.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I just purchased a copy on e-Bay last night. $24.75 plus $2.60 shipping.

The seller is from Kissamee so I assume they purchase them at the park and then re-sell them on e-Bay. You can also get the Haunted Mansion ride soundtrack.

Here's a link to a current auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2197289390

If anyone wonders why I push e-Bay, it's because I'm a registered Trading Assistant and make a little money selling for other people. :)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.